Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Semi Final - Netherlands vs England

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I have to admit I thought England were pants during the qualifying rounds. I have struggled following the men’s game since we became a premier league team as I see these players close up, and I still despise Harry Kane for his play acting and Pickford acting like an dick etc. I hold a grudge. 😊

I do want them to win and really hope they do. It will bring a big lift to the country.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
So many people should be made to choke on humble pie tonight. You know who you are. Undoubtably basking in tonight’s glory despite appalling abuse of the team in earlier rounds.

So very pleased and proud of Southgate and the lads tonight. Very well done Dunk and co, you were immense! And a 2nd final in a row. It’s unbelievable really!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We were sh1 in the group games, bar one half of one game.

But looking back, it feels increasingly harsh and cringeworthy when that little group of fans in a stadium, were literally spitting hate at GS.
And throwing beer glasses at…

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
We were sh1 in the group games, bar one half of one game.

But looking back, it feels increasingly harsh and cringeworthy when that little group of fans in a stadium, were literally spitting hate at GS.
who would have thought an England manager would be jeered and cups thrown at him yet gets us to a final?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There has been a gradual rise of opponent difficulty throughout this tournament from Slovenia to Slovakia; Switzerland to The Netherlands. The latter will be the toughest opponent we've faced so far - I'll be surprised if we win today.

1720649721943.png

Ho, ho, ho.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Watching the highlights and we look good. More shots and shots on target than I remember in the other games.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
oh here we go, it's all just luck? Getting to the WC semi was luck, the last Euros final - luck, this final - just luck

Every time England win it's just luck? *Yawn*
It isn’t all just luck but that has been a fairly big contributing factor to our success.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I notice the Southgate stans are very angry after tonight's win.

Might be time to just get behind the team. 🫤

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
On the one hand I think we've been lucky (several times) on the other I'm thinking Southgate #footballgenius

On balance Southgate has to take credit, shirly?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Easy three points here lads, no excuses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here