Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Semi Final - Netherlands vs England

P.C. Beard

Aug 8, 2011
Stone wall pen despite what the defenders cabal say. Southgate might just be trolling the whole country. Subs warm up, we scored a disallowed goal. Subs come on, they combine for the winner. Questioning everything right now.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This was a far more enjoyable victory ... I didn't watch it.

Might try the same tactic for the final.

The best way to enjoy Southgateball.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Much better performance tonight. The penalty decision was some sweet revenge for Koeman's non-dismissal pre WC1994.

With all the previous talk about pressure and expectation, being clear underdogs going into the Final might just help.

Beating the standout team in the tournament would be a fitting way to win it.

Let's hope they can.
Something that’s always forgotten by England fans is that Frank Rijkaard actually had a perfectly good goal disallowed for Holland before the Koeman incident in 1993. The bad decisions evened themselves out in that game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is when everyone calls for Southgate to stay.....

He'll need us to perform well against Spain for that.

Spain are strong favourites on Sunday. Are their players better than ours? Or is it just that their manager is?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I just don’t see how Southgate, whom everyone has been slagging off continuously all through the tournament suddenly becomes a genius
I think it's because we all know that England are more than capable of playing like they did in the first half all the time - and the frustration stems from the fact that they rarely do.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Does Southgate swap Kane for Ollie Watkins for the final?

Is it a big, big decision, or am I being stupid? This is Southgate we're talking about...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I’m not bitter. More an IPA man myself.
I just don’t see how Southgate, whom everyone has been slagging off continuously all through the tournament suddenly becomes a genius
I didn't mean you, more the post you were responding to.

I agree entirely, I also don't see how we can ignore the dirge he was served up for us all tournament just because we have stunk our way to the pointy end of it.

I hope England win of course, but my God it has been a tournament of attrition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here