Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euromillions jackpot £135,000,000.00

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
God, if this keeps up, I'd be a millionaire if I'd just saved the money I'm sending on tickets.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What load of old tosh. Just noticed as well, the 2 lucky dips I bought both had the same 2 lucky star numbers! Pah.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
No winner.........again!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
FAR more chance of getting struck by lightning than winning that jackpot. Strictly for mugs.

No it is strictly for dreamers and I am not the only one.

However the bastard thing has not been won again so back to £12m next week

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No UK winner but 6 had 5 and one star at over 3m each. 12 13 23 40 49 star 7 10
Millionaire raffle XCG785254.........Oh well back to scraping for a living.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I thought this was the final week and the jackpot is shared between the next prize down (5, 1*).

I'm under the impression it keeps rolling and rolling until there is a winner. Jackpot gets capped at 200m Euros and the excess gets put into a sidepot.
When somebody then wins the jackpot, the excess is spread across all prize winners (I believe).

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
No it is strictly for dreamers and I am not the only one.

However the bastard thing has not been won again so back to £12m next week

I'm under the impression it keeps rolling and rolling until there is a winner. Jackpot gets capped at 200m Euros and the excess gets put into a sidepot.
When somebody then wins the jackpot, the excess is spread across all prize winners (I believe).

The EuroMillions jackpot can grow to a maximum of 185 million Euros - depending on the exchange rate, this will be around £166 million†.

Once the jackpot has reached its maximum of around £166 million† it will remain at that amount until a lucky player matches all five main numbers and two Lucky Star numbers.

Any additional prize money above £166 million† will be shared between the winners in the next prize-winning level in that draw, as specified in the EuroMillions Game Procedures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here