Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euromillions jackpot £135,000,000.00

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
if i win on tuesday i will give everyone on here £1. ;)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
if i win on tuesday i will give everyone on here £1. ;)

If i will the full jackpot on Tuesday night, one of the things I would do is pay for the NSC hosting subscription for years to come so we can get rid of the big G

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I'd buy St Mary's Stadium, evict the people inside, and keep a few chickens in it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would do these things:

-Have a bit of a Grand Designs thing going on, buy a bit of land in a top notch spot and have an architectural masterpiece built on it.

-Give a load to family and friends.

-Spend plenty travelling around the world whenever I felt like it, seeing all the places I've always wanted to visit

-Turn up at Fratton Park and/or Selhurst in a Ferrari, announce myself as a multi-millionaire here to save their club and reach for the Champions League after buying them for a token £1, pay off- with interest- all the schools and charities they mugged, and then, just when their fans thought their luck was in and they were set for the big time, sell their grounds to the biggest group of travellers I could find (without telling anyone), award all their best players free transfers and a massive signing-off fee, hide all my money in an offshore account, and announce that I was only joking, that I would never pay a penny to assist their nasty, cheating clubs, and that there are a couple of handy local non-league clubs who would be only too happy to groundshare so long as John Westwood or the Holmesdale Fanatics weren't allowed within a four mile radius of the stadium.

Oh, and I'd also buy myself a luxury coach (I'm talking Arab sheikh style top end here), have a cunningly disguised super-size-fridge on board, fill with alcohol, and use it to transport myself and a select group of Albion supporting friends to every away game free and in STYLE (completely ignoring the "no alcohol on football coaches" rule obviously). I may have to pick up a cheeky Gulfstream jet, similarly kitted out, for those annoying, longer away trips.
:thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Probably £175,000,000 on Friday..........

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
LOL - bought 2 lucky dips for the first time on the Euro Millions

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Assuming my SAUCES are correct:
11, 28, 29, 47, 49
LS: 1, 5

No winners.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
3 tickets I bought. Got 1 number. Worst thing is, if it is another rollover to c170m, I'm gonna have to bloody buy 5 next time aren't I. :rant:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Probably £175,000,000 on Friday..........

The top prize is limited to €180M which is roughly £167M (varies slightly with the exchange rate changing every day) and any excess built up will be shared out amongst other lesser prizewinners when the top prize is won.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The top prize is limited to €180M which is roughly £167M (varies slightly with the exchange rate changing every day) and any excess built up will be shared out amongst other lesser prizewinners when the top prize is won.

Ah I didn't know that. Probably because it's never got this high before!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here