Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euromillions jackpot £135,000,000.00

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No it is £136m (depends who says how much it is the lottery signs say £136m but what does a million matter at this level) I would settle for 1% of that.

Pity the thieves at the lottery insist you also enter their pointless millionaires lottery what would you rather spend the money on £1.50 for the 1 chance of winning £136m or 50p on the 1 chance of winning £1m? Personally I would rather keep my 50p.

Not that it matters too much. The Euro is worth almost the same as the Pound is it not?

Edit: 1 Pound = 1.11 Euro

Last edited:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
take it no one won, thank god i forgot about my tickets got to Sainsburys at 8 and it was to late

Ah but that might have been the winning ticket for the rest of your life you will have to wonder what could have been! :)

Don't worry when it is won some foreigner will win it they always do, I wonder if the Greek Government are buying tickets!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think my priorities are screwed.
I just don't want to work, anymore. I haven't got the time.

Sure the house etc, would come along.
But my first instant gut reaction is, I'd buy the bike of my dreams and ride the fook out of it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We won £4.70 on the Euromillions last night :O

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
Be in total shock and then run around like a complete TARD and then panic as to what to do next. Then worry that some knows I have won and will attempt to steal the ticket!!

Same thing as me
Well at least that would be the first thing I did then buy a huge house and a few amazing players for us, pretty simple really

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If i won that amount £135m-would it change me?yes,would i be dead within 6 months? most probably,but having moved Falmer village 2 miles down the road,to allow expansion of the Amex to 48k and taken care of friends and family and a few free loaders would i be happy? yes-dead happy

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
The first tw things I would be is two postcards..............One for the wife and one for the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i forgot to get a ticket for friday, but will be getting several on tueday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here