Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euromillions jackpot £135,000,000.00

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
And tonight its going to be my turn to win :D

If you did win what would you buy? first for me would be a new car followed by properties here and holiday villa in Turkey,

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And tonight its going to be my turn to win :D

If you did win what would you buy? first for me would be a new car followed by properties here and holiday villa in Turkey,

Crack and whores

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Is it 135,000,000.00 Euros?....................if it is i will not bother, peanuts,doh

Seagull1967

Aug 8, 2009
Barnsley
Be in total shock and then run around like a complete TARD and then panic as to what to do next. Then worry that some knows I have won and will attempt to steal the ticket!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
£135m?

I'd keep £20m for myself, spend the same on my extended family, then jack my job in and dedicate the rest of my life to making the world a better place with the remaining £95m.

That's right, I'd buy Glenn Murray back from Palace and keep the other £80m back so that I can bail out Portsmouth and Palace again in 5 years time after they've fleeced local businesses and charities.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id definately give Gus an extra 5 million or so to spend this season.....and then every season after that with the interest i would be making ! :)

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Is it 135,000,000.00 Euros?....................if it is i will not bother, peanuts,doh

No it is £136m (depends who says how much it is the lottery signs say £136m but what does a million matter at this level) I would settle for 1% of that.

Pity the thieves at the lottery insist you also enter their pointless millionaires lottery what would you rather spend the money on £1.50 for the 1 chance of winning £136m or 50p on the 1 chance of winning £1m? Personally I would rather keep my 50p.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Right. I would buy, one of these:

abbey4.jpg

and install one of these beauties, in my new extension:

1-football-pitch.jpg

Also, one of these:

943144129d1217450632-post-your-car-obsession-2007_aston_martin_dbs_01_m.jpg

One of these, at Falmer (I'll just offer silly money to buy someone out);

Untitled-4.jpg

and three of these, for my wife and kids, so I can actually get near mine.

apple_ipad_2.jpg

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I would buy a box at the Amex (just pay off one of the companies) and kit it out St Pauli style with a model train that continually drives around with various pies / hotdogs etc, a beer pump at each seat, seat back tv's to watch replays etc and then the obligatory pole dancers out the back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here