Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is ENOUGH

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Perry was the original lapdog and should remain as such. Whilst Booker may be a lapdog he needs to be identified as a different type of dog. He's more of a "playing lapdog". Reckon the name should involve "clipboard", that's got a definate ring to it.

Over to you Ernest.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Perry was the original lapdog and should remain as such. Whilst Booker may be a lapdog he needs to be identified as a different type of dog. He's more of a "playing lapdog". Reckon the name should involve "clipboard", that's got a definate ring to it.

Over to you Ernest.

I'll tell you something if we lose at Preston I'll march onto the pitch grab the clipboard off Booker and shove it RIGHT up Magoo's fat arse :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hungry Joe said:
Now that I'd take a 5-0 drubbing to see.

Yeah and me. Would you like some help Ernest maybe I can hold Magoo down while you shove the clipboard up his rectum?

Ernest said:
Yes we have TWO lapdogs :angry: :angry: :angry:

You have to hand it to Dick Knight, that's one f***ing big lap :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whats wrong with lapdogs ? They're honest, faithful, affectionate, loving, soft, warm, and good for morale. I say MORE lapdogs at the Albion.

MORE, I say.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
Whats wrong with lapdogs ? They're honest, faithful, affectionate, loving, soft, warm, and good for morale. I say MORE lapdogs at the Albion.

MORE, I say.

We already have two easy clipboard king and perry. :angry:

Last edited:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Easy 10 said:

MORE, I say.

Or, could be described as yappy, noisy, complete waste of space dogs! I hate poodles - with or without a lion clip. :censored: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes Tony. And we should have MORE.

And thus is was so, that more lapdogs cameth from Hither and from Thither, to take place within the welcoming bosom of the Albion.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
After we get pulverised at Preston on Saturday and I predict 5-0 it will mean that in exactly 6 months we would have won JUST 1 game and that was against a team bottom of the table who needed snookers to stay up and even then we could only win 1-0 thanks to an own goal.
I thought things were bad when we had that idiot Tinselhead as manager but things are now much, much worse and unless the lardy Jocko clown and his lapdog are sacked immediately we are going to be relegated with the lowest points total in the history of football.
Magoo has wasted all the money he was given on foreign rubbish and plays everyone in the wrong position and it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Leon Knight in goal on Saturday.
All true fans know ENOUGH is enough and Magoo has been SUSSED right out and the game is over for him. He has been here nearly two years now and we have played the worst football I have ever seen us playing in all the years I've been supporting the club.
It's time that tinpot twat Dick Tight did his job and fired Magoo and Booker.
You write the same thing all the time, its not even funny just boring!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I am sorry to say but I am a HYPOCRITE and I have my own lapdog

DSC00363.jpg

chicken run said:
Earnest for PM, he'd get my vote, by the way LI whats the labour rank and file oppinion on DD for the new T party leader?

Another one from the outdated Thatcherite production line, too right-wing, too anti-EU to court business, too grey, too uncharismatic, so no sweat :thumbsup:

Should've either gone for Clarke or that young Blair clone.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
I am sorry to say but I am a HYPOCRITE and I have my own lapdog

DSC00363.jpg

And there's me thinking you had a pussy Ern.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
Another one from the outdated Thatcherite production line, too right-wing, too anti-EU to court business, too grey, too uncharismatic, so no sweat :thumbsup:

Should've either gone for Clarke or that young Blair clone.

I dont think the decision has been made yet, i think cameroon is to young!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why not get your big chopper out Monday, march onto the pitch at half-time and burn it with your season ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here