Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is ENOUGH

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

dave the gaffer said:
That is an appauling statistic even through Irish's Rose Coloured Spectacles it looks pathetic

Now, now! :lolol: :lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
AND we only played ONE game in 3 months over the summer! What's going on there? What a disgrace!

Ok, we have only won once in the last 16 competitive games! How is that for you? Is that not a problem? :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indestructible Gull said:
Going on the old saying, the only thing that you can judge a manager on is results, this is very worrying.

Note to Mcghee:

1. Stop whinging about the ref.
2. Find a formation that you like and stick to it.
3. Play players in the right position.

Thats all.

What he said re 2 & 3. Unfortunately when you get !!!! refs like the Shrewsbury game there isnt a lot you can do.

Hungry Joe said:
(did you ever see Peter Smith at Gillingham?)

No I saw him at the Goldstone before Gillingham

Ernest said:
After we get pulverised at Preston on Saturday and I predict 5-0 it will mean that in exactly 6 months we would have won JUST 1 game and that was against a team bottom of the table who needed snookers to stay up and even then we could only win 1-0 thanks to an own goal.
I thought things were bad when we had that idiot Tinselhead as manager but things are now much, much worse and unless the lardy Jocko clown and his lapdog are sacked immediately we are going to be relegated with the lowest points total in the history of football.
Magoo has wasted all the money he was given on foreign rubbish and plays everyone in the wrong position and it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Leon Knight in goal on Saturday.
All true fans know ENOUGH is enough and Magoo has been SUSSED right out and the game is over for him. He has been here nearly two years now and we have played the worst football I have ever seen us playing in all the years I've been supporting the club.
It's time that tinpot twat Dick Tight did his job and fired Magoo and Booker.

Between the rantings he does have a point. Especially about players in wrong positions. Not sure about the worst football bit mind….

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Does anyone else agree that playing Virgo out of position last year was probably the key to why we are still in the Championship this season?

Can't help remembering back at the Preston at home game when MM first did this and thinking what a twat of a manager, all the Wolves and Milwall fans were right, he's a dangerous maverick and he will take us down - with his mad out-of-position, crazy tactics.

Didn't take too many games for me to realise that Virgo up front was actually working quite well - was that a fluke or astute management by MM? For the time being I'm giving MM the benefit, but we must start winning some games soon or this may fade .....

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

No I saw him at the Goldstone before Gillingham

So did I, I've been supporting The Albion since 1980. The point was about the darkest days and worst football I've ever seen us play. The trouble is that idiots like Ernest and their moronic clappy supporters (if Ernest is a 'legend' then the term has no meaning whatsoever anymore) just spout absolute crap and offer nothing as a positive alternative. I used to think Brighton supporters were some of the most inventive, intelligent and loyal in the country but reading the utter shit dribbled out day in day out on here these days leads me to seriously question that belief. Thank f*** this board really isn't representative of Alboin fans as a whole.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

Hungry Joe said:
So did I, I've been supporting The Albion since 1980. The point was about the darkest days and worst football I've ever seen us play. The trouble is that idiots like Ernest and their moronic clappy supporters (if Ernest is a 'legend' then the term has no meaning whatsoever anymore) just spout absolute crap and offer nothing as a positive alternative. I used to think Brighton supporters were some of the most inventive, intelligent and loyal in the country but reading the utter shit dribbled out day in day out on here these days leads me to seriously question that belief. Thank f*** this board really isn't representative of Alboin fans as a whole.

??? Do you think that some people may be egging Ernest on as a wind-up? :lolol:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Deny the facts :-

Millwall win 1-0
Stoke lose 0-2
Plymouth lose 1-5
Wigan lose 2-4
Reading lose 0-1
Coventry lose 1-2
Preston lose 0-3
Leicester 1-1
Burnley 1-1
West Ham 2-2
Rotherham win 1-0
Ipswich 1-1
Derby 1-1
Reading lose 0-2
Crewe 2-2
Hull lose 0-2

Played 16 Won 2 Drew 6 Lost 8

And played out over a season would mean

Win 6 Draw 17 Lose 23 = 35 points and a long, long way from the safety of 50 points.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
This is Magoo and his lapdog and Tinselhead preparing for Saturdays game

CLOWNS.JPG

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

3gulls said:
??? Do you think that some people may be egging Ernest on as a wind-up? :lolol:

That is possible. It still doesn't account for all the other bollocks on here lately though. Still, I don't have to read it do I, ***tries to think of something else to do to pass the time**

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

Hungry Joe said:
So did I, I've been supporting The Albion since 1980.

What is it with these Johhny Come lateley's.

When you have been to as many games as Earnest and I have, you can have an opinion...until then shut the f*** up.

:wave:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

dave the gaffer said:
What is it with these Johhny Come lateley's.

When you have been to as many games as Earnest and I have, you can have an opinion...until then shut the f*** up.

:wave:

Ok Dave, as you asked so nicely :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

Hungry Joe said:
Ok Dave, as you asked so nicely :)

Sorry but I have to agree with DTG here too.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

Hungry Joe said:
Agree with what? That I should 'shut the f*** up?'. If so I think you'll find he was being ironic.

So was I .......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here