So was I .......

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
The idiot who took us to 12 consecutive losses :angry: :angry: :angry:

But didnt you want him as manager with Dean Wilkins?

Ernest said:
After Saturdays humiliating and embarrassing thrashing at Hull it is obvious that Magoo has lost the support of the team and the fans and before we have another winter of discontent he must be sacked preferably before Shrewsbury dump us out of the Carling Cup.
It's time that potless pillock Dick Tight actually did something right for the club and he MUST sack Magoo immediately and also sack his useless sidekick Bob 'What is it I actually do apart from hold a clipboard' Booker. Once these pair of clowns have gone then it is time to give the job to the two Albion legends Martin Hinshelwood and Dean Wilkins.
With Marvellous Martin and Dynamite Dean in charge I can certainly smell a play off challenge at the very least with the team playing exciting attacking football and not the dross that Magoo serves up.
This is far more important than a tinpot stadium decision and we need to start a 'We want the Hinsh' campaign as soon as possible

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hungry Joe said:
Yeah, f*** off back to Cloth Cap Land you embarrassing Freddie Mercury impersonator.

Yeah bring back Peter Taylor and his Norman Wisdom impressions.

Ernest said:
against a team bottom of the table who needed snookers to stay up

:lolol: :clap: :clap:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I thought Martin Perry was the lapdog that needed sacking? You can't have two people called lapdog, you gotta come up with another name for Booker.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
I thought Martin Perry was the lapdog that needed sacking? You can't have two people called lapdog, you gotta come up with another name for Booker.

I think Ernest got confused with his excellent postings. Im sure its:

Perry = lapdog of Dick Tight.

Booker is the clipboard king and lapdog to Magoo.

Right Ernest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here