Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Warren has thrown the towel in.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Love the way people are sticking this guy in the first team starting line up without seeing him play yet.
He isn’t going to waltz straight in ahead of Moder.
He could be the midfield equivalent of Percy Tau for all we know. Massive expectations but sit on the bench for months.

Loving the optimism there fella, do you do kids parties :)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Love the way people are sticking this guy in the first team starting line up without seeing him play yet.
He isn’t going to waltz straight in ahead of Moder.
He could be the midfield equivalent of Percy Tau for all we know. Massive expectations but sit on the bench for months.
Just out of interest, have you done any research yourself on him or even checked out his highlights reel?

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Interesting signing. Our midfield options have been strengthened, with or without the departure of Biss.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Potter pretty well ignored Locadia and Ali J when he came here.

Well Locadia went on loan but Potter given Ali J lots of opportunities . He played 22 times last season (he had both an ankle and a hamstring injury or no doubt would have played more) , Yes he had admittedly few starts and i'm sure he'd like to have had more of an impact - a goal would have been nice - but "ignore" - hardly. He's in every matchday squad and is subbed on pretty much every game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well Locadia went on loan but Potter given Ali J lots of opportunities . He played 22 times last season (he had both an ankle and a hamstring injury or no doubt would have played more) , Yes he had admittedly few starts and i'm sure he'd like to have had more of an impact - a goal would have been nice - but "ignore" - hardly. He's in every matchday squad and is subbed on pretty much every game.

Hey, I'm an Ali J fan and not a knocker. I was actually referring to Potter's first season when Ali J could not force his was into the squad much at all from memory. My point is that if Potter doesn't rate a player, it's irrelevant how much he cost and if he thinks a player is good enough he'll chuck him in the deep end with a run. I can't see that Enock has been bought to be loaned out or sent to the development squad. If he's good enough and settles in quickly we will be seeing lots of him. Nothing is certain though...

Ali J's attitude and application to make GP change his mind and play him is admirable imo. Others have and will suggest he only played him to put him in the shop window

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No interview yet, so do we know if he speaks English?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Just out of interest, have you done any research yourself on him or even checked out his highlights reel?

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Yes I have watched his highlights reel - a few good goals from the Austrian league and I looked up the Zambia National team record too.
I am not putting him down , as the highlights from any of our failed signings look decent.
Just funny how people are placing him in the first team already on that basis alone

As we know from our Polish guys , Potter will give him 6 month to adjust before sticking him in the first 11 .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes I have watched his highlights reel - a few good goals from the Austrian league and I looked up the Zambia National team record too.
I am not putting him down , as the highlights from any of our failed signings look decent.
Just funny how people are placing him in the first team already on that basis alone

As we know from our Polish guys , Potter will give him 6 month to adjust before sticking him in the first 11 .

He supposedly cost the same or more than Moder + Karbo put together...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

well quite.

we have Moder/Bissouma/Gross/Lallanae slugging it out for a starting place already.
Caceido on the way and let's not forget the likes of Molumby and Alzate.

Hope the lad is as good as every one says, but he's been brought in to compete for a place, not walking into the first team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here