Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English FRANCHISE Football

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
West Sussex are one, aren't they? In that case, I propose MIDHURST MURDERERS

oh go home!

i see only one answer here - a team roughly HALFWAY between southwick, steyning AND pagham - that way we can have steve duffett, keith cheal AND wes hackett running it

i present to you - the BILLINGSHURST BISON

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
The Faroe Islands are close enough to England to warrant a team, surely one of the clubs in the over crowded north-east English market could relocate there?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
How about Billingshurst Bison AND Midhurst Murderers, meaning they have a LOCAL DERBY?!

plan - what is the latest league shake up for league one? we need to add the salisbury stoners, windsor wasps, midhurst murderers and billingshurst bison - although i reckon the latter two should start in league two for balance

personally, i think the hartlepool franchise should go straight to the premiership, along with mk dons for beginning this superb series of events

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
may i suggest that burnley fans all support blackburn, boosting the attendances of mark hughes flair team and paying both beni and roques wages for a long time

in their place, another team for east anglia - the lowestoft lobsters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
witham, what is the latest league shake up? we need to chart this PROGRESS

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hartlepool take boltons premiership franchise - to be replaced in the league by the WESTON SUPER MARE MOOSEHEADS

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i take it mk dons have gone straight to the premiership?

id like to see darlington keep their place for rivalry reasons with hartlepool. shrewsbury can keep theres as well, as i like there orange and blue kit of a few years ago

since kidderminste dropping out of the league, worcestershire has been severely underrepresented. id like to put forward the WORCESTER SAUCES for a place in league two - naturally under the guidance of phil mustard

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i also want a team on a floating stadium which tours the english waters

yes - i agree with that. they can be based in dover, but tour the country in order to give fans the chance to see world class football on offer. i reckon we could strike a deal with p&o, in which case i would like to see them called the p&o pirates, and naturally placed straight into the premiership

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id like to see SHREWSBURY SHREWS, HEREFORD HYROGLIPHICS, ROTHERHAM RAPISTS and DARLINGTON DYNAMITE keep their place in league two please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here