Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Englands worst ever football team

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The Manager for me would be Steve Mclaren with Graham Taylor as assistant

No, no, no .... Graham Taylor was FAR worse. Don't get me started on him, seriously don't.

Manager is Graham Taylor, there can be no other serious candidate.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
No, no, no .... Graham Taylor was FAR worse. Don't get me started on him, seriously don't.

Manager is Graham Taylor, there can be no other serious candidate.

Absolutely, McClaren just couldn't seem to get pretty decent players playing for him. Who know's why.

But Taylor, jeez, he just picked goddam awful players. I can see he has already been nominated but Carlton Palmer :facepalm: should probably take the captain's armband.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Mick Duxbury, Gary Neville, Wes Brown - seems like a pattern is emerging but seriously folks, they were/are all absolute shite.
I'd have to agree with Carlton Palmer though

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Mick Duxbury, Gary Neville, Wes Brown - seems like a pattern is emerging but seriously folks, they were/are all absolute shite.
I'd have to agree with Carlton Palmer though

Gary Neville? Are you sure?
Surely he's one of the BEST right backs to serve England, even if you don't like the guy!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Mark Barham?

just beat me to it. That Charlton bloke Powell who Sven picked. Plus Ruel Fox just for the frankly hilariousl line by Graham Taylor to fans saying sit back and watch ruel fox tear the opposition defence apart. We lost.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Brian Stein
David White
Steve Guppy
Mel Sterland
David Bardsley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here