Englands worst ever football team

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Glad we all agree it's a joke

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Have you guys got the sound off! They were just reviewing everyone of note, the actual final team is spot on. :clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What was it? Switched off it was so bad

Yoda

English & European
What was it? Switched off it was so bad

Peter Bonetti
Waren Barton
Keith Curle
John Terry
Phil Neville
Keiron Dyer
Joey Barton
Carlton Palmer
Steve Hodge
Michael Ricketts
John Fashanu

Kevin Keegan as manager (who retired and replaced by Steve McClaren)

Karlos23

Oct 26, 2009
there's 90 mins of my life I won't get back. 6 of are squad for WC got Nominated let's not bother going to south Africa!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They weren't all in the team for football ability or lack of it. :wozza:
I'm off now to get my sense of humour bypass attended too.:wave:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
They we're going to do a similar thing with Scotland, but it soon became apparent that there were so many candidates that it would have to be a series rather than a one off episode. The idea was swiftly put to bed.

They then thought about doing one for a best ever Scotland team but they only had Kenny Dalglish and Alan Rough on the contenders list, so that was also scrapped.

Alan Rough?

No.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Peter Bonetti
Waren Barton
Keith Curle
John Terry
Phil Neville
Keiron Dyer
Joey Barton
Carlton Palmer
Steve Hodge
Michael Ricketts
John Fashanu

too young to remember Bonetti , thought (from memory ) Warren Barton did alright for England , JT - seriously?? and Keiron Dyers just been unlucky with injuries

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Francis Jeffers. Played part of one game, I think.

Scord on his debut I believe. The day after spent an everning at the Greyhound Stadia in Hove where a young Stoo82 made him din dins and got him to sign his chef hat.*

*hat is now lost as he turn out to be turd.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
BBC3 caters for hormonal teenagers and women, both of which have an attention span of a nat and have only been interested in football since Eric Cantona started playing for Man Utd.

Hence the make-up of that 'team'.

I wouldn't get too hot under the collar about it.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
It was utterly shite, turned off after about 20 minutes. It really could have gone through some seriously poor one or two cap wonders in there (but what it did was look at all the better players of the last few years and saying things like Seaman had a pony tail etc. yawn) and as for John Terry in the final team fcuking hell are they having a laugh.:wozza:

I will give you a much craper centre half whom played for England (and whom was also giving his two pennith last night like all the Z list celebs on there).

What about one cap wonder Neil "Razor" Ruddock. I have seen milk turn quicker than Razor.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Peter Bonetti was a pretty good goalkeeper, if he hadn't been in competition with the greatest goalie in the world, he'd have won dozens of caps. He played more than 700 games for Chelsea, nearly all in the top division - that doesn't exactly suggest a poor player.

What with Bonetti and JT on the list, I reckon that someone who doesn't like Chelsea was compiling it as neither would be in most fans' top 100 worst players.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Peter Bonetti
Waren Barton
Keith Curle
John Terry
Phil Neville
Keiron Dyer
Joey Barton
Carlton Palmer
Steve Hodge
Michael Ricketts
John Fashanu

John f***ing Terry?!?! you must be joking :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here