Englands worst ever football team

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3522543 said:
You did see Spain's winning goal, right?

Oh right so because of one mistake he should be in englands worst team of all time??:wrong:

Oh right so because of one mistake he should be in englands worst team of all time??:wrong:

I wouldn't include him personally, just depends how you look at it I suppose.... one game, one shocking performance. That's a 100% shitness record :lol:

Others have included the likes of Robert Green, Steve Foster, Nugent etc for being generally quite crap in their only/few performances so I was just going on that basis.

And I remember Andy Sinton actually being not bad.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
John Terry is the worst CB Ever apparantley. :wozza:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Neville over Danny Mills?

I'm giving up on this now they've nominated the three best england defenders I've seen. I'll watch the rest tomorrow.

(Haven't read thread, I assume someone else noticed the inclusion of Stefan Dennis's song over the top of the Paul Robinson entry - nice touch)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I like the selection of people, I was delighted to see Rachael Riley and a couple of nuts girls pop up :)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Awful awful programme - so dissapointed. John Terry? Are they having a laugh. Rio? Seaman? Robinson cos of a fluke bobble!?!?!

Crock of shit.

Let's hope the England team don't hear of this - I thought better of the BBC. The woman on there are f***ing idiots 'I don't know if the worst Eng team would want to play with JT...' GET OVER YOURSELF LOVE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Glad i switched off before Beckham - id have prob thrown the tele out the window

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
Agreed, utter garbage.

I could only stand to watch 15 minutes or so, in that time, Seaman, Terry and Ferdinand were all nominated. How the hell can these players be considered?

I liked how they said something along the lines of "so despite Rio having been naughty in the past, he's an excellent player" or something. Why were they nominating him then? ???

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
They we're going to do a similar thing with Scotland, but it soon became apparent that there were so many candidates that it would have to be a series rather than a one off episode. The idea was swiftly put to bed.

They then thought about doing one for a best ever Scotland team but they only had Kenny Dalglish and Alan Rough on the contenders list, so that was also scrapped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here