Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Terry 2 - 1

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, Terry has done something to make up for his part in the Germans' goal, now Carson needs to get up there and score.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fabio

:bowdown::clap2::bowdown:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They are number 2 in the world we are 10th think thats about right really when you consider we didnt qualify for the euros.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bit parky for me Footychick though i am in front of the tube in my lovely Albion bobble hat n knee warmer blanky at my age winters chill sets in quickly:cry:

Brillant result, brillant performance against a very inept German side. How did that team ever make the World Cup Semi Final in 2006 is beyond me.

I thought they looked pretty good, first half we just made them look average.

If we've learnt anything from tonight though it was those crazy 10 seconds that showed why Darren Bent and Scott Carson must never play for England again.

But anyway - woo hoo :clap2:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought they looked pretty good, first half we just made them look average.

If we've learnt anything from tonight though it was those crazy 10 seconds that showed why Darren Bent and Scott Carson must never play for England again.

But anyway - woo hoo :clap2:

I agree about Scott Carson, but nothing Darren Bent could of done about his leading foot slipping, remember the keeper did take him wider of the open goal.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well done, well done. Great performance, loads of positives. Excellent (why can't this be a Brighton thread!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I still think Carson has a great future, Shilton and Clemence both made howlers in their time and got over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here