Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Vs Bulgaria - bothered?

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
terrific performance by everyone. one in particular is the white pele on the field with the name rooney. uefa should just engrave england on the trophy now as its obvious there is only one country that will win the euro.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Twitchy Harry is going to EXPLODE :lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
terrific performance by everyone. one in particular is the white pele on the field with the name rooney. uefa should just engrave england on the trophy now as its obvious there is only one country that will win the euro.

:lolol::lolol:

don't rate walcott really. his touch is poor too often.

good win though:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
the commentator just said, by and large England don't have too many problems with qualifying.

what the f***? Does he not remember the last Euros??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is no-one else sick to the back teeth of the f***ing press/public and the glee in which they attack Cappelo and the England team?

We had a bad world cup. Ho hum. How is that some sort of shocking national disgrace?

Really, how is it??

We didn't even qualify in 94 and we're certainly not the only team to not live up to our 'reputation'.

I think this is where arrogance really shines out with England fans. It's football, it often doesn't go quite they way you want/expect it.

I don't buy the passion bollocks either. I think every one of those players who went to SA wanted to be there and wanted to play for England, they just didn't have the technique, or, Rooney being the best example, lost it. That's also the nature of football, anyone who has played even a little knows that sometimes your touch just deserts you.

I'm watching tonight and I really really hope Cappelo sticks it to the English press who time and time again are a f***ing disgrace to England.

and that's my rant

I'm in full agreement. 4-0 is a great way to stick it to the English press.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I thought that was a pretty good performance, far better than the turgid rubbish we were forced to endure during the World Cup...Rooney purred in midfield, Millner looked sharp and Defoe bagged a lovely hat-trick...far to early to declare it a new dawn, but I don't think we will miss any of the old guard who were absent tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here