Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Wales *Match Thread*

Feb 14, 2010
England player passes it and he stands still as does every other england player. Pass and move? Nope, not with england. Just light years behind spain. If Poyet can get Brighton to pass and move then why cant the English coaches get england to do it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why can't the current England manager learn to words to the national anthem ?

This is a very boring game so far 0-0 all over it

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This really is bloody dreadful, somewhat unsurprisingly... :nono:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gawd.... The Boche must be licking their lips when they see this performance, they'd shred us .

Feb 14, 2010
Why can't the current England manager learn to words to the national anthem ?

This is a very boring game so far 0-0 all over it

mate Im english but I wouldnt sing god save the queen. I dont have a queen thank god, although i of course respect your right to want to be a subject of someone else. More importantly why can Poyet get brighton to pass and move but england coaches cant get england to do it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-0 Ashley Young

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
mate Im english but I wouldnt sing god save the queen. I dont have a queen thank god, although i of course respect your right to want to be a subject of someone else. More importantly why can Poyet get brighton to pass and move but england coaches cant get england to do it?

The fact you class yourself as Engilsh means you have got a queen, you may choose not to acknowledge it but you are her subject! England game is boring compared to the mighty seagulls!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
At last! Finally a positive bit of wingery & a cross to feet in the box. It really isn't that complicated is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here