crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
5 hours, 58 minutes and counting....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What anthems will they sing probably Land of our Fathers for the sheep shaggers but what for us.

I think it should just be God Save The Queen as we are both British but that is me.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
England's Starting 11...1 Hart 2. Smalling 3. A Cole 4. Barry 5. Cahill 6. Terry 7. Downing 8. Lampard 9. Young 10. Rooney 11. Milne

I would like land of hope and glory [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
England's Starting 11...1 Hart 2. Smalling 3. A Cole 4. Barry 5. Cahill 6. Terry 7. Downing 8. Lampard 9. Young 10. Rooney 11. Milne

I would like land of hope and glory [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]

Is that the definite starting XI as I would have expected Parker in it but can see the sense of Lampard as a more attacking option as we are at home.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Is that the definite starting XI as I would have expected Parker in it but can see the sense of Lampard as a more attacking option as we are at home.

Defo lineup parker is on a yellow he gets booked today his out the next game so i think there thinking about that

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can see the logic of that as the next game is away and a win tonight means we are nearly certain to qualify would have thought Wlacott up front instead of Milner again a better attacking option.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I can see the logic of that as the next game is away and a win tonight means we are nearly certain to qualify would have thought Wlacott up front instead of Milner again a better attacking option.

His injured according to ITV

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can see Wales getting a draw out of this tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here