Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Wales *Match Thread*

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Abysmal, yet again. Can't wait to get down the Amex again to watch proper football.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
On the way out of wembley, saw a Brighton England flag tonight, just in front of the band....had a England palace flag right next to it!!!!! That's unfortunate!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Could've been worse, you could have been there in person to witness it (& that bunch of crap on the pitch).

Oh.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
What does that matter, there not in the same team every week playing the same football, same tactics.

Fact is its a totally different ball game ffs.

Whats with all the thank god for gus crap anyway, im over the moon his our manager but i dont see what it has to do with England

Im not sure i understand your point?? are you saying you are happy with the tournament football that england have played since euro 96??
As that is what international football is all about..

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What does that matter, there not in the same team every week playing the same football, same tactics.

Whats with all the thank god for gus crap anyway, im over the moon his our manager but i dont see what it has to do with England

Thank god for Gus as in at least I have some decent football to watch as opposed to the shit England have served up for the last ten years.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Im not sure i understand your point?? are you saying you are happy with the tournament football that england have played since euro 96??
As that is what international football is all about..

No what im saying is you cant expect us to play like Man United etc.... as these players are thrown together 3/4 days befor a match and expected to gel and know what they are doing, also fact remains were not actually that good, the fifa rankings can piss off were no were near 4th in the world infact we would be lucky to push in the top 10.

Seems to me that people on here hope for to much, Brighton going to win the league, England are under performing, when actaully England are not, Wales was not a great match il admit that, but Fridays we played some ok football, fact is were never going to be better than quater final team, maybe at the Euros a chance of pushing the Semis if we get lucky but thats about.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Gus gets his team to play passing football with confidence: & a succession of England managers have failed to do similar. It's not f***ing rocket science (although it may as well be, frankly).

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Gus gets his team to play passing football with confidence: & a succession of England managers have failed to do similar. It's not f***ing rocket science (although it may as well be, frankly).

Trouble is I don't think we are ever going to get a quality manager as the job is seen as a poisoned chalice and everyone knows the premiership players just don't care about the national team as they don't pay them their millions.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
No what im saying is you cant expect us to play like Man United etc.... as these players are thrown together 3/4 days befor a match and expected to gel and know what they are doing, also fact remains were not actually that good, the fifa rankings can piss off were no were near 4th in the world infact we would be lucky to push in the top 10.

Seems to me that people on here hope for to much, Brighton going to win the league, England are under performing, when actaully England are not, Wales was not a great match il admit that, but Fridays we played some ok football, fact is were never going to be better than quater final team, maybe at the Euros a chance of pushing the Semis if we get lucky but thats about.

for my part, i dont think Brighton will win the league, i think with a few games to go we will be in reach of the playoffs...
As for England we have talented players, similar/better than germany, france, holland etc etc....i wouldnt mind going out in the quarters everytime playing good football...but wer are stuck with this boring, flat, hoofing football we might aswell have sam allardyce as manager...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here