Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Ukraine

What will be the result tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
While I agree with your general point about hodgson not winning, and the popularity of the selection, I personally wouldn't complain.
Should Rooney be an automatic choice, if England get a result tonight against Sweden? - Page 4

(Though in that thread, I was in the side that said rooney should start, more because don't have much faith in our other options, either).

Of course, if Rooney puts in a fantastic second half and scores a couple of goals, I will claim credit, since the posting of these stats will be seen as a criticism of his inclusion (though is only meant to present the argument against his inclusion for information, more than to evidence to support a campaign against his inclusion)

Just as the stats support hoping Vicente does not return to Brighton, correct?

Disclaimer:-

The views expressed in the the above phase are not those of author.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just as the stats support hoping Vicente does not return to Brighton, correct?

Disclaimer:-

The views expressed in the the above phase are not those of author.

Indeed. And I think the problem is the same: we become one dimensional, build around one player and either stop that player, stop the supply to the player or hope that player has an off day/is a bit rusty and you stop the team.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:goal:

Roooooney !!! :clap:

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Of course, if Rooney puts in a fantastic second half and scores a couple of goals, I will claim credit, since the posting of these stats will be seen as a criticism of his inclusion (though is only meant to present the argument against his inclusion for information, more than to evidence to support a campaign against his inclusion)

Ahem. :D

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Yessss!!! Lovely ball from Gerrard and hopefully Rooney can kick on from that.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
guys i know some of you wont have left this thred since the game started but ther is a new thread on the big board about a tweet from bhafc saying news of first summer signing to be anounced at 9 pm tonight

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bed wetters on here, chill out were doing OK. Not fantastic like Spain weren't fantastic but well do what's necessary.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Good step up to catch their forward offside and then the linesman missed it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here