• Poll closed .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Let's no watch the crowd now itv let's watch more f***ing adverts

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
I have not seen anything to suggest the ball CLEARLY crossed the line, but in any event I am sure that nobody can begrudge a dodgy decision going in our favour for once

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I did think that the original pass which led to the non-goal was offside but they never mentioned it.

I thought that. Offside at the time the pass was made, then he ran backwards behind the defender. Still offside though isn't it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Steve the scouser gerrard

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Didn't enjoy it but we're in the quarters and topped the group, that was a difficult match away to Ukraine and look what happened to France.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
England v Italy could well be decided on the dreaded pens. Anyone know the odds on that yet?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do we get a trophy for being Group D Champions of Europe?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
John Terry the man is a prick, but tonight I thought John Terry the footballer was f***ing immense and my MOTM

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can't believe how many muppets and pussies on the Sky phone-in criticising England's lack of attack, James Milner, Glen Johnson etc. Hodgson's doing the business and for the first time in years we're beginning to look like a team, even Terry and Gerrard were hugging at the end!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here