Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v New Zealand - 2nd Test - Edgbaston

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did I just hear Michael Holding say "I hate air conditioning. If I could drive around without air conditioning I would"?

Am I missing something? What's stopping him driving around without air-con on?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brilliant to hear so much noise from the stands........behind closed doors sport has been crap. Can’t wait to get back watching some live sport (although miffed that the England T20 I was going to see has been attendance-limited now so I can’t go :tantrum:)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This pair cruising towards their 100 partnership.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
England’s batting puts zero pressure on the opposition, 300 on the face of it isn’t bad, albeit rescued by the tail, but batting first on this sort of surface you want to be making at least 400, I’m not sure what it is but England don’t seem to have a competitive edge, it’s as if these are pre season friendlies.

NZ look like a 7/10 team every week, solid and dependable, we just look like a team more interested in other things.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
England without access to Stokes, Woakes, Moeen, Bairstow, both Currans and Buttler, and with Archer injured, will always struggle to balance the side.

Odd how Boult, who also played in the IPL is allowed to play in this test, and many of the 'rested' England players are playing domestic T20 now. Bit of a mess really.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Hollies Stand in great voice.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bracey, Crawley, no spinner = shitshow.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
England’s batting puts zero pressure on the opposition, 300 on the face of it isn’t bad, albeit rescued by the tail, but batting first on this sort of surface you want to be making at least 400, I’m not sure what it is but England don’t seem to have a competitive edge, it’s as if these are pre season friendlies.

NZ look like a 7/10 team every week, solid and dependable, we just look like a team more interested in other things.

My understanding NZ were No.1 in world ratings?

We are making them look even better of course...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here