Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v hungary

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It could have been worse after Saka gave the ball away on the edge of the area and their bloke shot wide.

Kane was off his game and no one stood up in his place. Why Southgate took off the man most likely to create a winner is anyone's guess, and what the thinking was behind Henderson I just don't know.

Why can’t we go two up top at home in these games, he’s so tactically inflexible.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Poland away was similar. It’s just so pedestrian and seemingly devoid of ideas on how to unlock the opposition.

:shrug:

I thought England played really well in Poland. It's a tough outing. Lost out to a sucker punch.

I think we don't give other teams credit to be honest. Very few sides get through in a breeze.

Anyway, my favourite headline...

1.png

No wonder police were having trouble controlling things. Looks like the caged animal references were accurate...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Southgate baffles me. Why did he bring off Grealish? I'd be gutted too if I was trying twice as hard as everyone else on my team and was the best player on the pitch.

Absolutely stupid. Very poor performance all round though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yep he picked the number out of a tombola, you've seen the pad he lives in? Criminal how someone who since retiring from playing has won the square root of **** all could get this gig

Non controversial - tick
English born - tick
Like Savile, good with the age groups - tick
Hands on with bibs and cones - tick
Loyal - tick
Articulate with the media - tick

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Southgate baffles me. Why did he bring off Grealish? I'd be gutted too if I was trying twice as hard as everyone else on my team and was the best player on the pitch.

Absolutely stupid. Very poor performance all round though.

Eluko just said “we were all scratching their heads with that substitution. The one player making things happen”,

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We'll never win anything with Southgate. He has his favourites, the England team is a closed shop like his closed mind.

Can you think of anyone else England have won something with... ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Eluko just said “we were all scratching their heads with that substitution. The one player making things happen”,

Sha also made a good point about strikers behind Kane in the pecking order needing to step up. When he is off form, like he is now, there aren't exactly a load of exciting options.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Absolutely sick of this prick. The FA and Southgate make me feel embarrassed to be English. Disgraceful coach. Hope the media eat him alive. They won't, he's a yes man and because he's a nice guy they all bum lick him. They never ask him tough questions. RESIGN!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just seen the clip of crowd trouble again. The Met don’t cover themselves in glory retreating down the steps leaving a single presumably low paid steward in the middle of it.

After the pathetic policing of the Euro final the stadium couldn’t afford to get this one wrong.

Not good for any future bids to host.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolutely sick of this prick. The FA and Southgate make me feel embarrassed to be English. Disgraceful coach. Hope the media eat him alive. They won't, he's a yes man and because he's a nice guy they all bum lick him. They never ask him tough questions. RESIGN!

Yes, it's dreadful that we have failed to qualify. Again.

Oh. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is an awful lot of entitledment tonight. How can multiple world cup winners with the best cohort of players to pick only draw against Hungary? ???

It's a funny old game.

Southgit OUT!

Boris OUT!

The queen, er, OUT!!!

God OUT!!!!!

Out Demons OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH8SyEExDss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here