Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Germany 5pm . On the front foot from the start .

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well it's not pretty, but boy is it effective!

Could I watch a season of this at club level.... Could I bollox!

If this is what it takes to keep progressing through a tournament though and lay some old ghosts to rest along the way.... I'll take it everytime!

Marvellous scenes! :clap:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Hope all Southgate critics can now STFU, that was a masterclass in tactical game management, 4 played 4 clean sheets, attacked and got the goals at the right moments.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Indeed, let's not pretend that was a convincing tactical masterclass but no one cares now ... we have beaten the old enemy and progress [emoji106][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Exactly - fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Loved Kane’s reprise of the Dentists Chair celebration after his goal

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent, Rome awaits

SAC

May 21, 2014
Hope all Southgate critics can now STFU, that was a masterclass in tactical game management, 4 played 4 clean sheets, attacked and got the goals at the right moments.

Wel said. I can't be bothered to read all the posts but some on here must be gutted that Southgate has been proven right with his selctions and tactics.

It will be Sussex Southgate next.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I don’t normally rate Pickford, but he had a stormer this evening. You can’t argue with 4 clean sheets in a major tournament.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Wel said. I can't be bothered to read all the posts but some on here must be gutted that Southgate has been proven right with his selctions and tactics.

It will be Sussex Southgate next.

It was conservative but proved to be the correct selection, Gareth has been proved right and fair play - he deserves the plaudits tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here