Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Finland official match thread

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Sadly I think you have a point, as much as I now cannot stand the man, his mannerism's, his face, his dull monotone voice annoy the feck out of me now.....

My issue and I don't think I will get over it, and I don't want to either to be honest.
Fair enough but surely can't be that much worse than sitting and listening to Southgate?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hmmm

imagine Potters name cropping up, as if by magic for the England job, when no one has mentioned his name for a while....

top work, keeping him relevant agent Swansman :ROFLMAO:
People are absolutely deluded if they don't think Graham Potter is a very strong candidate to be the next England manager.
Regardless if they like him or not.
To be fair I mentioned him and Swanny / HS has come back with a decent post that I mostly agree with,

There was a lot of talk about Potter to England just before he left for Chelsea, with people already starting to think Southgate would leave after the Euros. It was mentioned on a few podcasts I listen to - (Irish) Barry Glendenning seemed almost convinced - but of course it didn't work out like that. Now he's jobless and Chelsea are about to stop paying him the England job would make perfect sense with no need to move the family again. His issue now is that Carsley's audition was ok. He didn't earn rave reviews country wide, but he certainly didn't fluff his lines and fall off the stage.

It's between the two - I totally agree with @Han Solo on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here