[Albion] England squad for Nations League

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Phillips starts tonight.

Hasn’t played a single PL game.

Penny for Grealish’s thoughts.

Grealish is actually a FORWARD, competing with the likes of Rashford and Sterling (according to Fishlips). Do keep up.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Sorry but Southgate is not helping himself here. We are starting with 3 defensive midfielders tonight...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Dier has the turning circle of a supertanker. His game has gone down hill rapidly in the last couple of years. Loyal Southgate.

I think tonight is probably the worst England midfield I can remember seeing. Denmark are pretty pants so I expect we'll edge it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don’t really understand playing 3-4-3 with no midfielders who like to play on the turn with the ball, you end up with a totally disjointed team with no ball players in midfield it becomes so obvious you’re going to play the ball wide, Rice is a good player but not a player who likes the ball on the turn. Sancho and Sterling are both barely in the game.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
This is horrendous. Like a mid table championship side with some mid table championship worthy players. Denmark by far the better side. We need Southgate out to actually get the best out of these players and win a trophy would LOVE it if FA sacked him off and got in someone who will actually pick the best english players regardless of what club they play for as well as in the right positions in a formation which gets the best out of them. The guy is just a donkey there's no other way of putting it.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I don't know what's more alarming..... the ghosts of KKK in the stands or Englands performance.
it's amazing that no matter how talented individual players can be when they turn up for England they're dreadful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here