Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] England squad for Nations League

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
So dull.

I fell hook, line and sinker for the Talkshite hyperbole this week about the world class genius of our squad and brilliant coach.

I do think we have some genuine class young talent, but Southgate is a boring as hell style manager and I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise, we play dire football.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I do think we have some genuine class young talent, but Southgate is a boring as hell style manager and I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise, we play dire football.

I liked GS at first. Far better than the truly incompetent and dull McLaren/Hodgson, without Capello’s awful man-management.

Trying to be objective by blanking my bias regarding Dunk, it’s all gone staid and uninspiring.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Awful shooting technique from Rice, on the back of his first half airshot in front of goal.

I can't believe I'm still awake after watching two and a half hours of bore draw football this afternoon.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wouldn’t it be typical England to have a generation of expressive talented players get tied down by a boring uninspiring manager. Wait... Groundhog Day?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So dull.

I fell hook, line and sinker for the Talkshite hyperbole this week about the world class genius of our squad and brilliant coach.

More fool you if you can be talked into thinking Southgate is a brilliant coach by anybody or anything you’ve seen from him :wink:

We could do with losing the next two games and the waistcoated Palace **** getting the heave ho. He is truly uninspiring imo. Just a tame FA puppet

I’m not even watching btw :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
By Christ this commentary team is boring. I feel sorry for Matt Le Tissier losing his job while droning binner Brummie Alan Smith is still stealing a living on TV.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
More fool you if you can be talked into thinking Southgate is a brilliant coach by anybody or anything you’ve seen from him :wink:

We could do with losing the next two games and the waistcoated Palace **** getting the heave ho. He is truly uninspiring imo. Just a tame FA puppet

I’m not even watching btw :lolol:

Do you ever make the mistake of tuning into Talksport? They lavish praise on our innovative, honest and great diplomatic coach. 5live and their guest broadsheet football writers are the same. Henry Winter may even be family.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Walker red carded against the minnows of Iceland, now suspended for Denmark. Playing two right backs has not worked.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Never liked Kyle Walker. What’s he playing at?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Icemen.jpg

Decent stats there :|

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Knott Gudenuffson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003