Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Hype

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Whats it all about, all those pathetic car flags, is it case of copy him/her or plain soppy ?? silly hats banners etc in the shops, no thanks... look were not gonna win rge world cup...end of.... our players arnt dedicated enough, its all money money money... im sorry but thats my opinion, which im entilted to... yeah we may beat all the pre donkey teams like the usa etc.. but as proved last time around.. come up against a proper team such as portagual and bang its all over, im no killjoy but lets face the facts... im not anti england ..dont get me wrong.. buts well well over hyped up im afraid ... sorry !!!!!???

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thanks for that

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Whats it all about, all those pathetic car flags, is it case of copy him/her or plain soppy ?? silly hats banners etc in the shops, no thanks... look were not gonna win rge world cup...end of.... our players arnt dedicated enough, its all money money money... im sorry but thats my opinion, which im entilted to... yeah we may beat all the pre donkey teams like the usa etc.. but as proved last time around.. come up against a proper team such as portagual and bang its all over, im no killjoy but lets face the facts... im not anti england ..dont get me wrong.. buts well well over hyped up im afraid ... sorry !!!!!???

This has got Scotland written all over it .

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

shut uuuuupppp you boring wanker!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You sound like a cynical old git, bit like me. To many years and tournaments of years gone past and all the faliures. Do i think we will win it?.No, I think that will be the Dutch or Spain. Do I think we can win it?. Maybe with a good rub of the green and luck with injuries and suspensions. But for christ sake man, let people enjoy it, we dont get many chances to show our Englishness!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My thoughts about your posts as I can't be bothered to put it in words, are as follows....
:yawn: :bla: :US: :angry: :tantrum:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Part of the joy of watching England in the world cup is letting yourself get sucked in by all the hype to the point you believe it is our time to win. Then along comes the natural knock out stages exit complete with controversial incident which in turn sparks the 'we woz robbed' debates.

All part of the fun just go with it!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

You boring git! Enjoy it, we probably won't win but nothing brings the country and people together like a good world cup. One of my best memories ever is of Italia 90, sure we lost on pens but the nostalgia attached to that tournament gives me goosebumps.

Stop moaning, get an England shirt, put a flag up, keep your fingers crossed and enjoy it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Part of the joy of watching England in the world cup is letting yourself get sucked in by all the hype to the point you believe it is our time to win. Then along comes the natural knock out stages exit complete with controversial incident which in turn sparks the 'we woz robbed' debates.

Totally agree with this.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Agree with ALL of the above.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Spot on.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

In my OPINION, you are a f***ing miserable wanker.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Don't watch then...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here