Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eng-er-land

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else off to Wembley this evening for the big Euro 2012 qualifier.

Still an extremely limited number of tickets remaining for tonights game, but they will go quickly, so if you're interesting in going I'd get one quick!

Lets hope Fabio and the boys can continue their impressive 100% start to qualifying and take a massive step towards Poland and Ukraine with a victory tonight.

Come on boys, you can do it!!

:clap2:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I am off to this tonight straight after work.

Do they sell beer at Wembley during the euro qualifiers? I can't remember if it was a euro or world cup game I went to where no beer was on offer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After S Africa you have to accept that you are likely to be considered a mug to even contemplate paying to watch the poorest England team in 50 years against such humdrum opposition.

England and impressive in the same sentence, what a wind up by the thread starter :lolol:

Last edited:

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
There is no student prices, so they aint having my money. Its a stupid price for a 16 year old to pay.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm actually quite excited about England at the moment. Now Adam Johnson has forced his way into the team and Terry keeps getting injured I quite like our side. Promising keeper, defence is okay, the midfield is pretty solid with Johnson and Milner and Gerrard back on form and when Rooney does hit form again (which he will) then we look a match for a lot of teams. We all know we'll f*** it at the next tournament but until then I'm going to enjoy watching the side play.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What, £10? Brilliant I think!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
After S Africa you have to accept that you are likely to be considered a mug to even contemplate paying to watch the poorest England team in 50 years against such humdrum opposition.

England and impressive in the same sentence, what a wind up by the thread starter :lolol:

You seriously think this is the worst team in 50 years?? This is one of the best, and the good thing is it may not have yet peaked.

I think the way we have bounced back from the World Cup dissapointment has been extremely impressive and a win tonight would give us one foot into the 2012 tournament already.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I'm going.....£20 for me and £10 each for my two kids.....its cheaper then taking them to Withdean...!!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I will be there tonight. I think it could be the lowest crowd at the new Wembley. We paid £25 for our tickets, so about the same as the Albion and a lot cheaper than most premiership matches.

For the France friendly coming up we have paid just £15 so I think the prices reflect the status of the team at the moment following the World Cup.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You seriously think this is the worst team in 50 years?? This is one of the best, and the good thing is it may not have yet peaked.

I think the way we have bounced back from the World Cup dissapointment has been extremely impressive and a win tonight would give us one foot into the 2012 tournament already.

Just ignore him - he clearly decided to ignore our faultless WC qualifying campaign and our brilliant start to this one. Just remember people who aren't real England fans will always moan whatever :thumbsup:

COME ON ENGLAND :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
the poorest England team in 50 years

Is that the THICKEST sentence ever? Someone believes what they read in the rubbish papers clearly.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here