Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emiliano Martinez

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He had a good game, but not MoM, a few great saves, most std stuff.

given the footbal world generally jizz ther pants as soon as sock boy is mentioned, Veltman gets MoM for making hm look very ordinary

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Also not at the Amex, but Stockdale for Norwich was phenomenal. Scored two as well.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
2d41a114f7dfa016c87a476e97e84235.jpg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He is an excellent keeper and part of me wishes we got him. But £20mil, when we have Sanchez who looks like he could be or even is as good as Martinez already.... Would never have seen him and it’s saved us £20mil we don’t have. But credit to him, he’s been great all season. But then Villa really have splashed the cash haven’t they... makes tonight’s game all the more sweater as we outplayed them everywhere.

Not me, delighted with Sanchez, wouldn’t swap him for any keeper in the world right now.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Villa completely and utterly robbed Arsenal by signing him. Harshly disposed of as soon as Leno recovered, could turn out to be one of the signings of the season...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think Arsenal will be quite happy to have got £20m for their backup keeper.

Lots of Arsenal fans don’t agree with that whatsoever and I can see why... Hard one as Leno is decent too though.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He did his job well but think he and Villa would have been disappointed if he’d failed to make any of the saves he did tonight. All the shots were pretty close to him and think he made a few look like saves for the cameras.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Let's be honest, probably Maupay's fault we lost tonight. Had he not nudged Leno out of the box and the subsequent injury then Martinez wouldn't have got the chance to shine at the back end of last season and would probably have disappeared abroad. That said, most of those saves were straightforward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here