Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarrassing partners......

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
My wife called me at work no more than 30 minutes ago and said
in a hysterical manner, you have got to come home quick Mac (my 10 yr old) has just been slashed by a teenage girl, she went on i know who it is blah blah blah etc

I have just received another call to say panic over, he was flashed not slashed

FFS:dunce:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
lucky sod, that hasn't happened to me for years...

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
A couple of days ago, I casually remarked on how quickly the clouds were moving and that it must be windy outside. She answered that the clouds were not moving and that it was the earth's rotation making the clouds appear to move. It took me ages to persuade her she'd got a bit confused!

EDITED: cos it didn't make sense.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On a flight back from Amsterdam, we were flying into Heathrow, and started circling because of fog.

Me: Oh good, I hope we get diverted to Gatwick
(Now ex)-Wife: Hope not, our luggage is going to Heathrow

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
pasty said:
A cracker from my ex....

Flying back into Heathrow, we started circling because of fog

Me: Oh, I hope we get diverted to Gatwick
Her: Better not, our luggage is going to Heathrow
Everyone within earshot: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

fixtures?

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
A few years ago I had to have a dose of radioactive material to cure my over-active thyroid. I told my husband that all I had to do was swallow a capsual, not go to work for 4 weeks & everything would be great.

The plonker told all our friends that I was having radiotherapy. I only twigged what he had done when I started to receive flowers & get well cards from friends.

He also thought it was ok to send our 8 year old son into the gents at Picadilly underground station on his own.

It took years, but I finally realised he was a plonker!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
my mates girlfriend on leaving brighton to go home to brum wondered why she couldn't find signs for the m25 in hastings

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On holiday in Florida I was once talking to an American, suprising in Florida! who asked where I lived and I said Epsom in Surrey about 20 miles from London. She said ' my son in in the airforce just outside London you may know him he is in a village called Cambridgeshire'.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gully said:
Went out with one lass, on her birthday a couple of her friends brought her an Austrian Sacher Torte (a gorgeous chocolate cake, high in calories and incredibly tasty), it had the word Sacher in chocolate on the top. One of the girls asked, who is Sacher, to which another replied, I think he was the man who I bought the cake from. Granted she wasn't as thick as her mates but the phrase "guilt by association" came to mind, in the end I dumped her because she was a Tory.

LMFAO ha ha ha hhahahahahahqah hahahahah hahaha

it's the TORY BIT:lolol: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

smiling and laughing alot at this

and the turtles thing

ps - my HOUSEMATE from Croyden told me the other night croyden only isnt a city cos it doesnt have a cathedral??

and why are the majority of people from croyden right twats?? not everyone obviously... but londeners r like yeh seen standard - lets make ourselves up new words and talk silly and try to be hard - TWATS>....

im getting all delerious and must sleep...:jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Look, American wife and two American girlfriends, where do I start ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I remarked one day that the man on tv (David Blunkett) was a terrible reader of his teleprompter...I was then informed by someone laying on the floor in fits of laughter that he was blind...lucky it was at home and out of earshot of the general public...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here