Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Email from Liz Costa re:leon

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Saint Lennard said:
Why should Liz receive a bashing for explaining her opinion (or even having one!). Why should we give a break to some jumped up spin nurse who is now seeking pity from us? Seems the words come uppance are appropriate here.

Did you see his origional email? Did he give her a hard time, or did he ask her to explain her opinion. Knowing full well that she didn't have to explain herself, but asking politly if she would..

Calling someone a 'jimped up spin nurse' is a matter of opinion, I don't think he is seeking 'pity' either. He is simply trying to argue his point against a lynch mob!

Give the guy a break. Its hardly a big deal.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's not as if it's the first private message we've seen on here that someone had posted up. He made a mistake and he took it off as soon as he noticed.

I'm sure I have seen quite a few private emails in the past which the high and mighty have posted on here who are now enjoying lording and ladying it up and digging the knife in a bit.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lord Bracknell said:
Can Liz - who is not an NSC member - respond? No.
Not much of a fan then. :jester: :lolol:

munster monch said:
I'm sure I have seen quite a few private emails in the past which the high and mighty have posted on here who are now enjoying lording and ladying it up and digging the knife in a bit.
Not from me you haven't, mm.

But I give up on you. You seem to have it in for me, for a reason I don't understand.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lord Bracknell said:

But I give up on you. You seem to have it in for me, for a reason I don't understand.

I love you Brackers.. you don't need that low life!

Will you be going to Leeds?

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
:clap:

Awesome thread. Thank you everybody involved for making my day pass that little bit quicker.

Richie can keep on posting what he likes in my opinion, I laugh at him/his threads more than anyone elses.:)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:

I haven't got in in for you I just get a tad annoyed with the double standards on here sometimes.

What is worse?, A poster putting up an email from someone without their permission but who ultimately saw the error of his ways and took it down and another poster suggesting LC is a bit of a 'shit' . One being warned of his future conduct the other incurring the wrath of the moderators because LC cannot respond.

OR

A moderator who has insinuated in two seperate threads that LC has racial motives behind attacking Leon Knight that somehow manages to pass without comment from anyone.

Oh and thanks for the low life comment Biscuit anymore of that and I won't be so reasonable next time :lolol: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here