Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Email from Liz Costa re:leon

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The funniest part of this thread is the completely transparent Morris defence that it was to in some way 'stop Costa-baiting'. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Do we really come over that stupid? You've betrayed a confidence by putting up a private email, badly misjudged the reaction, realised your mistake, felt obliged to take it off - and then come up with this cock-and-bull tale that it was all for Liz's benefit :lolol:

Just so you know - no one believes that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yet another Morris excuse to further increase his post-count. DO AWAY WITH THEM, PLEASE.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
munster monch said:
I beg to differ :lolol:
I had my fingers crossed when I was typing. :p

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
FS, why NSC is sooooooooooooo gud these days :shootself

Ritchie, you've changed your tune son, after the nonsense of Grismby away when you should have chinned her at the very least for her being rude to your partner, you've come over all lovey dovey towards Adolf Costa

What gives? ???

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
If that particular private email (or extracts from it) appears on NSC again it will be removed!

There was no justification for your stupidity and downright lack of manners in publishing a PRIVATE email in the first place, Richie, and none of your feeble attempts to justify it are worth the bandwidth used to post them. Quite where were your brains when you dreamt up this fuckwitted plan?

Play this sort of trick again and I can assure you I shall be nowhere near as reasonable!

Last edited:

There are some real shits on NSC.

In particular, there are people who post personal abuse against individuals who are not in a position to reply.

Kinkygerbil's post is one of the most disgraceful I have ever read:-

"I Think Liz costa is a shit ,as when she stood up and shouted abuse at Leon that action showed such a disrespect for Leons basic human rights. This Woman must never be allowed in Withdean again".

Did Liz stand up and shout abuse at Leon? No.

Can Liz - who is not an NSC member - respond? No.

Will KinkyGoebels apologise? Let's see.

And that, Richie Morris, is just part of the trouble you've caused by your ill considered decision to post a private message that was never intended for circulation.

Last edited:

KinkyGoebels said:
Why should I apologise?
Because what you posted is untrue.

It's no defence to say that I should "understand tongue and cheek".

As it happens, I understand that most of what you post is utter shite. But I have the dubious experience of reading it.

Liz Costa doesn't.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Bloody hell.. I go to work, come back and all hell breaks loose. Where's those handbag pics?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:
Because what you posted is untrue.

It's no defence to say that I should "understand tongue and cheek".

As it happens, I understand that most of what you post is utter shite. But I have the dubious experience of reading it.

Liz Costa doesn't.

what she said about leon being a disgrace is untrue

KinkyGoebels said:
what she said about leon being a disgrace is untrue
I don't believe she did say that Leon was a disgrace. You are exaggerating (again) on the basis of a half remembered private e-mail that should never have been posted and which Richie Morris has now removed.

I repeat ... you should apologise to Liz Costa.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Morris does it again - Fanzine, posting private mails, where does it end..........

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:
I don't believe she did say that Leon was a disgrace. You are exaggerating (again) on the basis of a half remembered private e-mail that should never have been posted and which Richie Morris has now removed.

I repeat ... you should apologise to Liz Costa.

And I Repeat why?

KinkyGoebels said:
feel free to hand her my email

kinkygerbils@hotmail.com

ok she said leon knight was disrespectfull - do you sit near liz then?
No I don't sit near Liz. But I do know that she was very upset to hear that her private e-mail to Richie Morris was being discussed on NSC.

Richie has now removed the e-mail, but the unpleasant discussion continues. I would like to be able to reassure Liz (and Ritchie) that no great damage was done.

But, as things stand at the moment, with you refusing to apologise for the untrue statements you posted, I cannot do that.

I am surprised that you can't seem to understand that false accusations can damage people, particularly when they can't reply.

KinkyGoebels said:
So how can you hear what she says during matches?

false accusations such as leon being disrespectful?
What happened at the match was accurately described in a post by Comedy Steve, earlier in the week:-

Comedy Steve said:
I saw the whole thing, officer (from 2nd row of Block R)

Leon had come down the channel and had just been wrestled off the ball quite physically by one of the Forest players, who (I believe) had grabbed him by his armband (as well as his head, and waist!). As the ball had gone back up field, Leon stomped a few yards up and yanked at his armband (which was now round his wrist) and flung it off. A handful of people started shouting "pick it up!" but that soon turned into one guy going "Leon, show some f***ing respect", which then turned into "F***ing pick it up you b**tard", which elicited the 'f**k off' reaction from Leon (which was practically under his breath, but you could defo see the lips move - I couldn't hear it) and then about 2 minutes later, he shouted "w***er" at Leon, to which Leon just did a w**ker signal back, and a few people cheered, quite ironically. Somebody had a word I think cos the bloke shut up after that.

Personally I felt Leon was wound up before the game tonight, but he seemed more annoyed from the mix-up with OGH when they were both through on goal in the first half, than he did the penalty save. Anyway, the idiot who abused him clearly got what he wanted because LK was pretty much anonymous in the 2nd half, I felt.
The abuse directed at Leon did not come from Liz Costa.

Liz is entitled to have her opinions. She is also entitled to express her opinions privately. And she is entitled not to have her private opinions debated publicly, particularly by people who misrepresent those opinions (as you did) and are abusive, when she has no means of responding.

That is all I am going to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here