Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Email from Liz Costa re:leon

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Richie Morris said:
I posted it because I thought it was a fair reply and as one of the people who has been anti Liz, I appreciated the fact that she took the time to explain herself and I am less critical because of it.

I thought that because of all the 'Costa bashing' that has been going on, of which I have been part, it was fair to show her reply to this criticism which I think shows her in a far better light then if I did not and people just kept criticising her.

I think you have just proved Tooting correct (again). Private emails are just that, private. I think you were wrong to post it and it does smack of "look at me everyone" syndrome rather than just a mild error of judgement.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Why has race become an issue in this. Are you saying she only complained because Leon is black? yet she supported Kuipers.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I actually posted it because after reading it I felt bad about slagging her off as much as I did. I thought if a few other people read it they might ease off a little as well.

I removed it because people started accusing me of attention seeking and saying I should not post private emails on NSC.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
I Think Liz costa is a shit ,as when she stood up and shouted abuse at Leon that action showed such a disrespect for Leons basic human rights. This Woman must never be allowed in Withdean again

You are joking? and you have never ever shouted at a Brighton player?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Everest said:
Sorry Kev, but that gets right up my you-know-what. All this "I'm a STH so I should be entitled to this, this and that". Tickets to Spurs, maybe. But she makes it out that non-STH should "shut up, sit down".
Well, bollocks to her maj. Never liked the woman (if that's what she is), and never will.
Fire, not pissing etc.

No need to apologise, as you know I am definately not entitled to any opinions anymore. I don't really know the woman(?) so can't comment either way.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wasn't apologising Kev! :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
munster monch said:
No need to apologise, as you know I am definately not entitled to any opinions anymore. I don't really know the woman(?) so can't comment either way.

What's your opinion of the speling (sic) of the word 'definately'?:wave:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
GNF on Tour said:
I think you have just proved Tooting correct (again). Private emails are just that, private. I think you were wrong to post it and it does smack of "look at me everyone" syndrome rather than just a mild error of judgement.

Sorry? Do I give a flying f*** what you and Tooting think? No.

As I said, I posted it because I thought it might make people a bit less keen to slate her for her comments.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Richie Morris said:

As I said, I posted it because I thought it might make people a bit less keen to slate her for her comments.

Slate her? The thought of Liz Costa as a snooker table is an interesting one Richie, keep it up.

For all her faults, driving 550 miles and back on a Wednesday to see the youth team play is quite an achievement. Rumours that one of the players wanted 'bittie' ((c) Little Britain) on the way home is of course outrageous.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Richie Morris said:

Thats cool. However, whilst you state you don't give a f*** about what I post, I reserve the right to think you are a self-promoting little tool that rarely thinks before you post. Ok.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I dont know the woman personnaly either but I do know how much work she has put in for the club over the years. And if any one is allowed an opinion, season ticket holder or not she does.
If half the people on here with all there opinions, had done half as much has her. then club wouldnt be in the state its in today.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As I said, I am more of a fan of hers after getting that email.

Does not mean I agree with her or like her, but have more time for her and will not slag her off so quickly.

As far as driving up to see the youth team play, top effort.:clap:

Nana Bittie.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
El Presidente said:
What's your opinion of the speling (sic) of the word 'definately'?:wave:

I'll reserve judgement until I've checked my dickshunary

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
GNF on Tour said:
Thats cool. However, whilst you state you don't give a f*** about what I post, I reserve the right to think you are a self-promoting little tool that rarely thinks before you post. Ok.

Whatever mate. It really does not bother me either way.

The intention of this thread was to make people less critical of Liz Costa and you have helped deflect it from that.

For someone who thinks I am a self-promoting little tool, was giving me more attention the best thing to do?

:jester:

Richie Morris said:
It made me think far better of Liz and whilst I still disagree with her, the fact that she took the time to write a lengthy reply was appreciated and I will think more in the future before slagging her off.

But what I want to know is did she wish you and your fellow Hull fans all the best for the rest of the season :lol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Richie Morris said:
Whatever mate. It really does not bother me either way.

The intention of this thread was to make people less critical of Liz Costa and you have helped deflect it from that.

For someone who thinks I am a self-promoting little tool, was giving me more attention the best thing to do?

I'm not disputing your intentions Richie but I would be a little pissed if I'd sent someone a private email and it got posted on a messageboard without my permission. You should know this place well enough to realise that those who want to slate someone whatever they do will find something in it to criticise and use as further ammunition against her. I think all most people are saying is hold fire a bit and think before you post this sort of stuff.

Richie Morris said:

Ah, Richie's getting the hang of this :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here