Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Email from Liz Costa re:leon

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I got a reply to an email I send Liz Costa regarding her comments about Leon Knight.

Thought you may like to read it but as a few people registered the fact that they thought it was something private that I should not have posted, I have removed it.

It made me think far better of Liz and whilst I still disagree with her, the fact that she took the time to write a lengthy reply was appreciated and I will think more in the future before slagging her off.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Looks a pretty good reply to me.

Anyway he's done the right thing now and everyone should be happy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Richie, you are becoming a publicity-seeking, self-absorbed little twat. Stop yourself now before it goes any further.

If Liz Costa has had the courtesy to send you a private reply - which she didn't have to - don't just put it up on the site. Act of a muppet.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
John Boy said:
That was a good reply by Liz, sent to you in private. Why did you post it on NSC?
i agree
it should be kept private

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I can assure her that I did see Kuipers remove his, but still, ultimately it just comes down to point of view. I'm not likely to change my opinion of her any time soon.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Richie Morris said:
For years we have, in the Supporters Club, been referred to
as Club 'puppets' never saying anything out of place -
Regards
Liz Costa

Silly tart! :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I posted it because I thought it was a fair reply and as one of the people who has been anti Liz, I appreciated the fact that she took the time to explain herself and I am less critical because of it.

I thought that because of all the 'Costa bashing' that has been going on, of which I have been part, it was fair to show her reply to this criticism which I think shows her in a far better light then if I did not and people just kept criticising her.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Repugnant Toad said:
I can assure her that I did see Kuipers remove his, but still, ultimately it just comes down to point of view. I'm not likely to change my opinion of her any time soon.

Toad if you go to the section This is albion on the Argus site you will clearly see the picture of Kuipers being led away with his arm band on. Do you want to apologise to Liz now?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I reserve the right, as a season ticket holder, to have my own opinions
And non-STH are not? :angry:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
does she want to do so to leon?

She doesn't have to because she didn't do anything wrong.

She would be quite entitled though to give him a little pat on the head, tell him he's been a big brave boy and buy him some sweets and not to do it again or else.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
She was on good form last night with very little bitching, apart from when the pitch invasion by the 8 year old took place. And it had nothing to do with the fact the Albion put out an all white XI Richie :angel:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sorry Kev, but that gets right up my you-know-what. All this "I'm a STH so I should be entitled to this, this and that". Tickets to Spurs, maybe. But she makes it out that non-STH should "shut up, sit down".
Well, bollocks to her maj. Never liked the woman (if that's what she is), and never will.
Fire, not pissing etc.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I Think Liz costa is a shit ,as when she stood up and shouted abuse at Leon that action showed such a disrespect for Leons basic human rights. This Woman must never be allowed in Withdean again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here