Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I expect Norwich to start the season well as they are an unknown quantity, but will fade badly once they get "found out"

EB is an excellent player, but is still unproven at Championship level (although I suspect more than good enough) - how well he will fare in the Prem is hard to predict. I wish him well though.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Go to gold, read the Jamie thread
Then either f*** off, or think very carefully about what you post in future because you'll see where being an utter (unt gets you on this board .............

:laugh: :laugh:

[MENTION=158]Gerbil[/MENTION]. Wanna Reply to my PM whilst you're at it. (I can't even remember what I sent. :( )

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Brighton fan pulling nsc wind-up on receiving end of Jamie assault would be pretty funny

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

cheers for bennett he looks like a top little player
oh and thanks for croftsy as well
any other decent young players we could have off you?
you're fast becoming our feeder club, must be nice for you lot to have links with someone big
pretty rude of lambert to call you a "mini-norwich" though haha

you jealous of our stadium as well? players come and go, if bennett is successful he'll get snapped up by a stable prem club and if hes shit for you LOL! remember biggg difference between league 1 standard and prem... good luck to benno though, he did good this season and i'll never forget that!

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Good luck Benno and good luck Norwich. Shame all clubs have a few halfwit supporters.

NCFC1986, go and look up 'gracious' in the dictionary, and while you're there you'll notice there are also such things as capital letters.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Going straight back down!

ncfc 1968

Jun 8, 2011
norwich fan in peace, may i apologise for the complete dickwad who has started this thread, i have been moved to register to this board to let you all know that he is not at all representitive of your average norwich fan who are a pretty down to earth bunch on the whole, anyway good luck for next season.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
norwich fan in peace, may i apologise for the complete dickwad who has started this thread, i have been moved to register to this board to let you all know that he is not at all representitive of your average norwich fan who are a pretty down to earth bunch on the whole, anyway good luck for next season.

Jesus Christ. :facepalm:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I wouldn't worry, we've got our own twats who post this shite on other people's boards.

Hopefully most can see that 1 dickhead doesn't = an entire club's fanbase. Funnily enough som people do though :shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you're fast becoming our feeder club, must be nice for you lot to have links with someone big

no more players from us i'm afraid but you can have a big f*** OFF if you like.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

You may have missed one little point you in-bred carrot cruncher. He hasn't signed yet and from what I've heard the indications are he wont be leaving. That has come from a team-mate and one of our coaches by the way. He's currently on a long term deal and wants to stay, he's currently on holiday but I think you may find a trickle of egg on your face with this one, as it played a part during our purchase of Will Buckley from Watford. If he went to your guaranteed relegation threatened club, sitting on the bench then you'll have a very unhappy skillfull midfielder who would be off before you know it. Incidently who's funding your current spending frenzy. To me you are likely to be the next Pompey, Derby, Leeds and dare I say Ipswich. Enjoy your short stay in the Premiership (Lambert will be Scotlands manager by the turn of the year). Administrators, Carrow Road please we have a job in the offing.

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You may have missed one little point you in-bred carrot cruncher. He hasn't signed yet and from what I've heard the indications are he wont be leaving. That has come from a team-mate and one of our coaches by the way. He's currently on a long term deal and wants to stay, he's currently on holiday but I think you may find a trickle of egg on your face with this one, as it played a part during our purchase of Will Buckley from Watford. If he went to your guaranteed relegation threatened club, sitting on the bench then you'll have a very unhappy skillfull midfielder who would be off before you know it. Incidently who's funding your current spending frenzy. To me you are likely to be the next Pompey, Derby, Leeds and dare I say Ipswich. Enjoy your short stay in the Premiership (Lambert will be Scotlands manager by the turn of the year)

I sadly find this hard to believe

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You may have missed one little point you in-bred carrot cruncher. He hasn't signed yet and from what I've heard the indications are he wont be leaving. That has come from a team-mate and one of our coaches by the way. He's currently on a long term deal and wants to stay, he's currently on holiday but I think you may find a trickle of egg on your face with this one, as it played a part during our purchase of Will Buckley from Watford. If he went to your guaranteed relegation threatened club, sitting on the bench then you'll have a very unhappy skillfull midfielder who would be off before you know it. Incidently who's funding your current spending frenzy. To me you are likely to be the next Pompey, Derby, Leeds and dare I say Ipswich. Enjoy your short stay in the Premiership (Lambert will be Scotlands manager by the turn of the year). Administrators, Carrow Road please we have a job in the offing.

I remember well the "Poyet to chelsea" source and backlash, so whilst I don't doubt [MENTION=16234]Jimbo.GRFC[/MENTION] may be writing in good faith, the sources have proved highly unreliable before and this is just plain wishful thinking.

Bennett back from the Canary Islands then off to canaryland.......

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth

5 million quid in up front fees out of 39 million of murdoch's money next season is hardly a spending frenzy. i'd be surprised if we spend as much on transfers as jordan henderson's reported 20 million worth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here