Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne's Finest - The 13 Year Old Dad!!

ijpemby

Sep 27, 2008
I hear the girl goes to cavendish and the guy goes to willingdon. Am i correct??

Either way i'd like to hear from any seagulls fan who happen to go school with either of these to find out if they really are as outcasted as they look and what is planned when they return:laugh:

However, in my experience there are some very emotionally immature girls of that age who tend not to hang around with their age peers but go around with people who are younger. Something says just looking at the picture that she doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box and may well have failed to integrate with her age peers, hence the shacking up with a younger person who also happens to be a close family friend.

We all knew some little girl along the street are around the block who was always up for it.
Thing was, most of us just used our other digits

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I hear the girl goes to cavendish and the guy goes to willingdon. Am i correct??

Either way i'd like to hear from any seagulls fan who happen to go school with either of these to find out if they really are as outcasted as they look and what is planned when they return:laugh:

Apparently the lad is actually from Hailsham, don't know if there's any truth in this at all?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Kids having kids. :nono:

One thing does surprise me though - I didn't think you were allowed to live in Eastbourne at such a young age, surely you have to be at least 65?

Lots of young people live in Eastbourne. I'm surprised you stereotype people.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
At the risk of sounding too Tory I just wonder how much this untimely coupling will cost you and me, the tax payer. It's clear that the parents of the parents won't be much help there. It just seems all too easy to accept this sort of situation and that's it. I don't have much sympathy for any of the parties involved (apart from the baby of course) to be honest, it's a ridiculous situation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I bet she's had some stick at school.
I was surprised that Sussex Police would not be taking any action , especially as the lad looks too immature to father a child and a DNA test would prove or disprove paternity.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
The kid (or a kid who looks exactly like him) came into Asda earlier, and there is no way that he is 13.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
especially as the lad looks too immature to father a child and a DNA test would prove or disprove paternity.

That's what I thought. His voice hasn't dropped, and he doesn't physically look mature enough to do the business as it were!

Defintely a paternity test case - The Jeremy Kyle Show anyone?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here