Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne's Finest - The 13 Year Old Dad!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Eastbourne has the highest rate of underage pregnancies in the county.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I go to the same college as that Richard kid, had a little 'confrontation' with him also.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sounds like open house. Come on in, shag my daughter. punish:

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
With a name like Chantelle, I think she is destined to be a prostitute (if she isn't one already)
But why is everyone missing the point here? This young woman has had sex with a little boy! She is a PERVERT!

If you don't agree with this, then what would be your view if a 15-y-o youth had had sex with a 12-y-o girl who looks 8?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Poor Alfie just simply forgot to check that Durex packet said 'child size'.

Ernest Shackleton must be turning in his grave!

With a name like Chantelle, I think she is destined to be a prostitute (if she isn't one already)
But why is everyone missing the point here? This young woman has had sex with a little boy! She is a PERVERT!

If you don't agree with this, then what would be your view if a 15-y-o youth had had sex with a 12-y-o girl who looks 8?

I'd say "go on therrrre lad get stuck in, fill yer boots lad. How old's her mum and is she a hottie?"

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
I like tylers quote...

“To be honest I didn’t really fancy her. She asked me out a couple of times when she moved down here but I kept turning her down. I thought she was ugly."

Is there anything else to do in Eastbourne?

They have a Peir-if they're so bored that all they can think of doing is sex and drink then they could jump off it so as they rid us of scum like young Mr Patten.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
All I think these stories reveal, is that there must be a shortage of National Health eye tests, or visual correction aids in Eastbourne.

There's no getting away from it, the girl is pig-ugly and any self respecting, seeing male - wouldn't.

But when you were 13/14 wouldn't you have preferred any girl to the pillow?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Chantelle gets ready to hit the town.
Chav_Monster1.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
"Meanwhile trainee chef Richard Goodsell, 16, said he and Chantelle had sex at least three times.

The teenager, whose 35-year-old mother Barbie Jayne claims to have twice bared her soul on TV’s Trisha, insisted: “My friends tell me the baby has my eyes — even my mum thinks so.” "

Barbie Jayne?! No wonder that kid's screwed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here