Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne's Finest - The 13 Year Old Dad!!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
puked.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
She obviously goes for the younger man big style.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There's touch of irony here, if that kid had tried to buy condoms I bet he would have been told to get lost.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Took up the whole of the front page on the current bun this morning.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is lucky that he doesn't live in the USA otherwise he would have been charged with statutory rape.???

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I guess the Sun 'exclusive' will gain the more than a few grand to get the kid's life started off with.

The Times online claims that he hasn't started puberty. Please can somebody explain to me how somebody who hasn't started puberty, can be a father? Maybe I missed something in biology...

Is it just me that is suspicious?

This kid is 13, he looks about 8 - has he even gone through puberty yet?
Could he have produced the "little white fishes, that go on a journey" to impregnate a girl?

I reckon the young Karen Matthews a-like has gotten herself up the duff and found herself a patsy to stand in for the real dad.
If I was his parents I'd be demanding a DNA test pronto!

:cynical:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surely there has to be a paternity test to determine which one of her 20 boyfriends is the real daddy ? :ohmy:

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
"Wrong o'clock" indeed. The picture, obviously I guess, just doesn't look right. Easy to condemn too but back in the 1840's when I was his age, staying out after dark in Saltdean Park seemed adventurous. Maybe things like this weren't reported then or maybe I was way behind my peers. Oh well.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I guess the Sun 'exclusive' will gain the more than a few grand to get the kid's life started off with.

The Times online claims that he hasn't started puberty. Please can somebody explain to me how somebody who hasn't started puberty, can be a father? Maybe I missed something in biology...

I just can't believe looking at him that he is a father. I can't believe even more that he is 13 - he looks younger than 8. When I heard it was a 13 year old Dad I was expecting some big older looking thug - that kid looks like he's only just got out of nappies!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I just can't believe looking at him that he is a father. I can't believe even more that he is 13 - he looks younger than 8. When I heard it was a 13 year old Dad I was expecting some big older looking thug - that kid looks like he's only just got out of nappies!

I think the story is going to take a Karen Matthews type twist where Alfies dad is the father of the baby, not Alfie. Jeremy Kyle will then get involved, before it gets made into a Hollywood film starring Jerry Springer and Dame Judy Dench.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
2q2e0s4.jpg

(Nicked from elsewhere)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here