Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne's Finest - The 13 Year Old Dad!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
2q2e0s4.jpg

(Nicked from elsewhere)

:lolol:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

personally I think its a bloody disgrace. The father says "he could have sat at home on the playsyation, but he has been upto the hospital everyday".
I mean for fucks sake, the dad has no job as it is, so he should know the whereabout of his child. Im sure he would have much rather had his kid playing playstation than shagging the 15 year old next door neighbour.

He should be wanking at that age, not screwing!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not the fact that they had a baby that shocked me, so much as the fact that a fifteen year old girl would have sex with a (then) twelve year old boy.

No self respecting teenage girl goes out with a lad younger than her- at that age they all look for older lads as boys of the same age tend to be less mature, physically and emotionally. Plus the boy in question in this story looks about eight, never mind twelve.

I bet she's had some stick at school.

Natz

Nov 7, 2008
Hes going to be still at school when his daughter starts I think

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anybody hear the interview transcript with him on South Today?

Reporter: "How are you going to cope financially?"

Thirteen year old Romeo: "What's 'financially'?"

:dunce: :rolleyes:

It's not the fact that they had a baby that shocked me, so much as the fact that a fifteen year old girl would have sex with a (then) twelve year old boy.

No self respecting teenage girl goes out with a lad younger than her- at that age they all look for older lads as boys of the same age tend to be less mature, physically and emotionally. Plus the boy in question in this story looks about eight, never mind twelve.

Ahem - did you actually see the picture of the girl??

You should KNOW that girls are smarter than boys krabby - she is smart enough to know that she's damn fugly, and she ought to be grateful to be shagged at all now - because it ain't going to happen much with lads who can get sex with birds of their choice.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Ahem - did you actually see the picture of the girl??

You should KNOW that girls are smarter than boys krabby - she is smart enough to know that she's damn fugly, and she ought to be grateful to be shagged at all now - because it ain't going to happen much with lads who can get sex with birds of their choice.

Completely and utterly f***ing agree mate.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He could quite easily be a grandad by the time he is thirty...if history repeats itself with his daughter!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
He could quite easily be a grandad by the time he is thirty...if history repeats itself with his daughter!

if history repeats itself, and his daughter followed his age he would be a grandad at 24/25 :nono:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905

However, in my experience there are some very emotionally immature girls of that age who tend not to hang around with their age peers but go around with people who are younger. Something says just looking at the picture that she doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box and may well have failed to integrate with her age peers, hence the shacking up with a younger person who also happens to be a close family friend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here