Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Block C

sjn

May 8, 2012
ESU - C
Seats reserved for ESU block C - slightly concerned that atmosphere in this part of the ground will not be great,also considering WSU.
Anyone else in ESU block C?
Any thoughts on atmosphere there next season?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
The whole of the east stands will rock next season and it will be interesting with away being nearer us now too.

Aug 21, 2011
Im in block E2C (where ever the fek that is?) Row R, will I be miles back or will I still have a good view? in answer to OP atmosphere should be great.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
is there still agood selection in the east stand ? anyone mention how many sold ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Do we really need a new thread every time somebody get a season ticket

Maybe it’s because I’m a sad git but I quite enjoy reading peoples posts when they’ve secured a season ticket, especially when grown men (and women) are obviously as excited as a kid at Christmas.

sjn

May 8, 2012
ESU - C
Thank you for your responses - I dont think it unreasonable to ask about atmosphere in a block Gazwag - lot of money being spent on the ticket and dont want to sit there in silence or sing on my own
keep the replies coming - but so far you think esu block c will be suitably noisy!

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Thank you for your responses - I dont think it unreasonable to ask about atmosphere in a block Gazwag - lot of money being spent on the ticket and dont want to sit there in silence or sing on my own
keep the replies coming - but so far you think esu block c will be suitably noisy!

NOBODY knows what it'll be like - the area doesn't exist yet, the tickets have not all been allocated yet, and not everyone in on NSC. Even if they were people have different opinions of what a 'good atmosphere' is anyway.

Why not wait and see?

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
The atmosphere will be good all around now.

I'm a north stander for life, but the east stand should have some great banter with the away fans.

TB

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I am in the East Stand Upper now :) Block E Row W 611.

Is there a map of the planned new seating so that we can see exactly where our seats are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here