Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As an aside - if you top up using a credit card, does it count as a cash transaction on your credit card (and therefore you'll have to pay a hefty rate of interest from the day you do it?)

I don't think anybody knows yet, BUT, I would say it is highly likely, so I used my debit card

Edit: But of course Bozza could be right, its another one of those let's guess things

Last edited:

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I used my pre-paid credit card and I don't get charged a penny for transactions - all completely free.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I don't think anybody knows yet, BUT, I would say it is highly likely, so I used my debit card

Edit: But of course Bozza could be right, its another one of those let's guess things

I would not class this as a cash advance/express cash purchase, I used to work loading money onto travellers cheques cards and we (amex) didnt put these transactions through as cash. I think its no different then any other regular transaction.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just topped up mine......anyone know what time the club shop opens tomorrow...?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Has anyone actualy managed to use the card yet to buy something. As I remember they wern't taking it in the Club shop yesterday and I haven't heard anyone say that it works yet. Better bring some cash tomorrow to be on the safe side I think.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just topped mine up and incredibly impress by how quick and easy it was. Top work!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just topped mine up - simples

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What a great little system. Well easy to top up and see your loyalty points status.

Well done the club.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
No problem here,... simple process....

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
was in the club shop today. Sprog couldnt decide wether to have a pink shirt or a green one. In the time we were in there I would say at least 5 people returned their shirts to the hangers as they discovered the e cash system wasnt working. They didnt even know in the shop when it would be ready but seemed pretty confident it would be ready for the Donny Rovers game. A few disgruntled fans and a few confused staff members. I guess not their fault if nobody tells them when it will be working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here