Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwayne: Back to being an utter cun..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
WATFORD O said:
I CANT BELEIVE YOU HAVE A GO AT ME FOR MY SPELLING THEN DO IT YOURSELF!!!

WHAT A PRAT!!!!!
YOU CAN'T "BELEIVE" IT AY? :clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
I called him a homophobe because he repeatedly uses terms such as cocksucker to insult someone. Do you not think that's homophobic? Surely even you can grasp that?

Yourra? You mean you're a?

Actually on Tuesday night I was at home, probably listening to Dizzee Rascal or the new Streets mixtape I downloaded.

You probably mean Trotskyist, but you seem to have trouble spelling that. And for your information, I don't vote Labour or anything left of them.

I hope if you've learnt anything from these discussions, it's that if you can't spell probably noone will take you seriously.

Listen scatmonkey, if someones calling you a cock sucker its more in the hope that you cant keep spouting garbage with your mouth full. The reason for hurling abuse at you is that you bite on it and its probably true. I cant spell but then again I will always be better educated than you, and have other things you lack, brains, friends and sex with women who have a bmi well under 30. Thats enough for me to just ignore you simple unimaginative pointing at spelling errors.

Imagination, thats something else I have and you wish you had. Shit, even wetfart has one if he thinks orient are ever going to leave div 4 in an upward direction.

So squeal as much as you like ya fudge packed poll jockey, I'll just laugh and continue stripping away your credibility and garroting you with it ya Melon headed pillow biter.

E

enigma

What university did you/do you go to? What grades did you get at A-Level?

E

enigma

As soon as I bring grades into it, Looney disappears. He's scared to show his hand.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
dwayne said:
yer Looneys a thick twat. Reckons hes dyslexic. He just can't admit his spellings shit
Yeah, Looney's a thick twat. He reckons he's dyslexic. He just can't admit his spelling's shit
:lolol: :jester:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
dwayne -vs- the combined mental agility of twatford and looney..........a tag match on spelling mistakes, cock sizes, cars, business empires and houses.

current score:

dwaynester 1 point for knowing celebrity chimney sweep

twatford nul points (poor wind-up merchant)

looney 0.5 (just not normal)

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I blame Twatty for starting this utterly pointless thread, haven't he and Dwayne heard of PMs ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
afters said:
dwayne -vs- the combined mental agility of twatford and looney..........a tag match on spelling mistakes, cock sizes, cars, business empires and houses.

current score:

dwaynester 1 point for knowing celebrity chimney sweep

twatford nul points (poor wind-up merchant)

looney 0.5 (just not normal)

while we're at it let's get a pic of the chimney (on the right) out with his celeb mates lol:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

31538.jpg

:clap2:

Last edited:

E

enigma

I want to know where Looney's hiding. He's too ashamed to reveal his grades.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who'se the bloke in the middle with dodgy braces?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
he's the '05 equivalent of elvis, dave :lolol:

And he's famous for that ? Who's the other guy anyway ? Don't recognise him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here