Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwayne: Back to being an utter cun..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
hans kraay fan club said:
You've missed two apostrophes in this single sentence. We call it grammar.

My grammar is very poor, and I am way to lazy with the little I know, but I can spell.

E

enigma

Watford, you probably are racist and you definitely are homophobic.

E

enigma

looney said:
and your a retard.

Oh dear. You don't know the difference between their and there, and now you're and your ?

You really are struggling aren't you.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
Watford, you probably are racist and you definitely are homophobic.

while we are at it I might as well accuse you of being a paedophile and thief. After all, I have just as much evidence of this as you have of me being a racist.

Enigma is a paedophile.

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
while we are at it I might as well accuse you of being a paedophile and thief. After all, I have just as much evidence of this as you have of me being a racist.

Enigma is a paedophile.

I don't think you have any kind of evidence where I have admitted being a thief, and you have nothing to indicate that I am fond of young children.

But I see you don't deny you're homophobic.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
wupbumper_trans.gif

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
WATFORD O said:
First post in this thread?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
so basically I owned you on the other thread, and now you have to start a whole topic on how much smaller your penis is than mine.

I thought you were better than that twatty:cool:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
I don't think you have any kind of evidence where I have admitted being a thief, and you have nothing to indicate that I am fond of young children.

But I see you don't deny you're homophobic.

Thats becuase to be a homophobe you have to actually be diagnosed. You see its a serious medical condition, as are other phobias. There is a difference between not liking a group of society and being phobic about them.

Anyway, I dont mind shirtlifters one bit.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Silent Bob said:
First post in this thread?

Point me to it.

If you are reffering to me wishing dwayeker was black cos it would mean he would have a higher chance of being victim to gun crime then this is simply a statement of fact. Wishing someone was black is hardly racist is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here