Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwayne: Back to being an utter cun..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dwayne said:
so basically I owned you on the other thread, and now you have to start a whole topic on how much smaller your penis is than mine.

I thought you were better than that twatty:cool:

Well you were wrong so f*** off back to your south Ken khazi in yer girly boxster you niggertron.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
wupbumper_trans.gif

Thanks chappers. Its not hard to spot is it? Or perhaps it is...............

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
WATFORD O said:
Thats becuase to be a homophobe you have to actually be diagnosed. You see its a serious medical condition, as are other phobias. There is a difference between not liking a group of society and being phobic about them.

Anyway, I dont mind shirtlifters one bit.

Sorry to be flippant, but how, exactly, would you go about diagnosing Homophobia?

"Hello sir, I am going to attach these electrodes to your Penis and show a short video. Your response will demonstrate clearly the level of Homophobia present in your system"

:clap2:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Hiney said:
Sorry to be flippant, but how, exactly, would you go about diagnosing Homophobia?

"Hello sir, I am going to attach these electrodes to your Penis and show a short video. Your response will demonstrate clearly the level of Homophobia present in your system"

:clap2:

I am not a doctor but a phobia is acutally a medical condition. Homophobe is only used as a description but tossers. Its a handy way of seeing them coming.

Last edited:

E

enigma

It was a shit wind up, noone got wound up, and in any case I doubt you have the mental capacity to wind anyone up.

Just a question- how does your multi million pound venture run if you spend half of your time on here?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whats a homophobe other than a tern to smear a political opponent and try to suppress free speach. Were you a steward at the Labour conference enigma you little turd chewing runt?

Yourra maggot and I hope the NF bootboys turned up at your litle trotskeite wankfest on tuesday night and gave you a good kicking.

Your not much different from them you know.:lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
It was a shit wind up, noone got wound up, and in any case I doubt you have the mental capacity to wind anyone up.

Just a question- how does your multi million pound venture run if you spend half of your time on here?

I employ people you fool.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
looney said:
Whats a homophobe other than a tern to smear a political opponent and try to suppress free speach. Were you a steward at the Labour conference enigma you little turd chewing runt?

Yourra maggot and I hope the NF bootboys turned up at your litle trotskeite wankfest on tuesday night and gave you a good kicking.

Seconded. They are different sides of the same coin.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dwayne said:
watford or south ken
Lexus or boxter

:wave: :lolol:

Let me explain.

You dont own your flat you rent it. I would rather live in a detatched house outside Watford that I owned. And before you go on, I dont have a mortgage.

Lexus or Boxster. Again I own my car. If I had no cock and wanted a substitute I would probably have bought a Boxster. By bought I mean own, rather than lease.

Tosser.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
WATFORD O said:
Let me explain.

You dont own your flat you rent it. I would rather live in a detatched house outside Watford that I owned. And before you go on, I dont have a mortgage.

Lexus or Boxster. Again I own my car. If I had no cock and wanted a substitute I would probably have bought a Boxster. By bought I mean own, rather than lease.

Tosser.

just to clarify I own my car and flat, and both are worth more than yours....and my penis is still bigger than yours as im black remember:smokin:

E

enigma

I called him a homophobe because he repeatedly uses terms such as cocksucker to insult someone. Do you not think that's homophobic? Surely even you can grasp that?

Yourra? You mean you're a?

Actually on Tuesday night I was at home, probably listening to Dizzee Rascal or the new Streets mixtape I downloaded.

You probably mean Trotskyist, but you seem to have trouble spelling that. And for your information, I don't vote Labour or anything left of them.

I hope if you've learnt anything from these discussions, it's that if you can't spell noone will take you seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
This is the most embarrassing thing I have ever read in my life. And I once bought a copy of Nuts

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
I called him a homophobe because he repeatedly uses terms such as cocksucker to insult someone. Do you not think that's homophobic? Surely even you can grasp that?

Yourra? You mean you're a?

Actually on Tuesday night I was at home, probably listening to Dizzee Rascal or the new Streets mixtape I downloaded.

You probably mean Trotskyist, but you seem to have trouble spelling that. And for your information, I don't vote Labour or anything left of them.

I hope if you've learnt anything from these discussions, it's that if you can't spell probably noone will take you seriously.

Calling someone a cocksucker hardly qualifies you as being a homophobe. Please shut up as you are embarrassing.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
looney said:

I bet you like the taste of condesation.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dwayne said:
just to clarify I own my car and flat, and both are worth more than yours....and my penis is still bigger than yours as im black remember:smokin:

The fact that none of this is true only serves to highlight my point completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here