Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dunk IN! (Was: Dunk Out?)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dunk will be fine so long as the opposition don't have a big, strong, skilful no 9 - he should be benched if they do!!
Dunk will be fine if he's allowed to do what he's done all season, in having second highest completed pass stats in PL, instead of Declan Rice always coming back to take the ball from him.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I‘m looking forward to watching Lewis play for England in The Euro Finals ..what a proud moment for him, the club and us Brighton supporters
I know, I feel the uncertainty over RDZ's replacement has overshadowed the excitement of Lewis being in the squad! This is way bigger than when Ben White was included 3 years ago. Mr Brighton is representing us and has a decent chance of playing and even lifting the trophy! 😍

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Listened to that both stayting we will need his Ariel ability yet none of sky pundits picked him.
What are you insinuating?

Dunk.jpg

dippy2449

May 24, 2004
Norfolk
If Waistcoat plays His Palace mate on Friday I am mischievously anticipating Mitrovic smashing him into pieces and scoring a hattrick, leaving Dunk to serenely play the rest of the tournament.
He changed his name to "Collared Knit"

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
If Waistcoat plays His Palace mate on Friday I am mischievously anticipating Mitrovic smashing him into pieces and scoring a hattrick, leaving Dunk to serenely play the rest of the tournament.
Sorry why would it be “ his Palace mate” Southgate played more games for Middlesbrough and Villa than palace and then went on to manage Middlesbrough … I just don’t see him as a Palace man ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Given Dunk's recent fitness I wonder if Guehi will start vs Serbia but a chance for Dunk vs Denmark and/or Slovenia.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Other way round I reckon. Need Dunk against the big Serbs at set pieces
My point is he's looking like he might not be fit in time.

Also not sure I want to see him against Mitrovic, who has bullied him numerous times.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
My point is he's looking like he might not be fit in time.

Also not sure I want to see him against Mitrovic, who has bullied him numerous times.
Tbf. Southgate said he’d be in full training today. We’ll know at 15:30 if that’s the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here