Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drunk at work

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
alcohol doesn't smell btw, intoxicating liquor does, at least it did when I breathalysed twats like the original poster !!

How on earth you can call the original poster a twat for being hungover is beyond me :shrug:

So everyone you have ever breathalysed are all twats then? and you have a 100% success rate of catching drunken drivers, none of them have ever passed? I think not, but you class everyone as twats who have a drink and catch a bus to work.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not for a few years mind, but I experienced many pissed up people at work and all to my knowledge got away with it.

That's not a hangover mind, that's after lunch.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The way to go these days is the CLOUD.....all about virtualisation

....and who first brought this fantastic new invention to us...yes IBM in the 50's...using......MAINFRAMES

Not sure IBM had the idea that thousands of suppliers could produce what is up in the cloud and you could be sure it would work on your machine though.

But you are right, we seem to be moving back to "dumb terminals" to a certain extent, especially in the work place.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You've lived a sheltered life my friend

Why because I don't get off on drinking alcohol ?
You must be a worldly wise and live life to the full because you drink alcohol is that it ?

I spend most weekends in pubs & clubs, but whilst there I don't drink because it don't do it for me.

So tell me again why do I live a sheltered life ?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you all for rising to my bait (including some very longstanding posters!).
We have all experienced this at some stage in our working life, I certainly have some stories to tell, but suppose I wouldn't go on a chat forum to try and get slaps on the back.
To that end, if I upset any of you please accept my apologies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here