Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drunk at work

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I know how you feel mate. Me and a mate ended up back at these birds house last night and ended up doing numerous lines of coke off their tits. Shagged all night and didn`t get back to 8 this morning. Trouble is I`ve got to take the confessionals today after I do the lunchtime mass and I feel wrecked.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
L
i remember when a mate of mine ran a pub in rottingdean, we would walk out of there at 5 in the morning and go straight to work, the hang over would kick in about 10.30, i would struugle through till 1 o clock then have the afternoon off, my advice would be have a pint at lunch time!

Pub at lunch is the plan! The hangover has kicked in and I feel awful! Back in my student days I could drink for days with no problems. this was the first time I've been out (other than trips to the pub) drinking for weeks/months and feel awful.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I know how you feel mate. Me and a mate ended up back at these birds house last night and ended up doing numerous lines of coke off their tits. Shagged all night and didn`t get back to 8 this morning. Trouble is I`ve got to take the confessionals today after I do the lunchtime mass and I feel wrecked.

:lol:

Oct 25, 2003

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2 options

1)fake illness , go home sick, take off Fri to make it authentic for a nice long weekend (only works if only close colleagues know the real problem)

2)half day annual leave

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham

:laugh:
Post of the day!

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
I catch a bus thankyou. I do not drink and drive. And I had no idea the. Evening would run so late. Didn't plan it. I am not a puker and am perfectly able to wotk, just with a little haze to it! I am not exactly stumbling around.

Could I ask how old you are...............proper, not your mental age?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
No I showered before work! and ill struggle through, I'm not one to fake illness for time off. I got myself in this state so ill suffer it. Unfair on my colleagues, who actually find it very funny (my boss doesn't know) as I apparently look awful. I have Friday off already as my girlfriends nan is coming to stay. So o get a lie in tomorrow

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
alcohol doesn't smell btw, intoxicating liquor does, at least it did when I breathalysed twats like the original poster !!

And why am i a twat? Because I'm not as uptight as you? I've broke no laws I brought this on myself and am willing to face the consequences. The fact you are calling me a twat when you have never met me and have no idea what I am like is a bit harsh. To call someone a twat over 1 MESSAGEBOARD post which you don't approve of is a bit 'twatish'

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset

I take it birds is a euphemism for choir boys?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
why is he a twat for being hungover/ bit pissed at work? He's not breaking any laws, isn't driving. Once a 5.0 always a....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

that's more like it............i once got picked up outside the courthouse in taylor square,syd. at 8.30 on monday morning ,after being on a 72 hour bender. i had to lay and screed 90 square metres of concrete,i was still in my "clubbing" gear and the truck drivers and labourers were pissing themselves laughing at the state of me, i done the job and went to the pub afterwards , my boss payed me double and paid for a taxi home from balmain to tamarama , luckily i didn't SHIT myself till i was back home...chin up son......:clap:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
I once had to do live sports text commentary over the internet while I had failed to recover from a black microdot the night before. That was some weird tennis, I tell you.

Your best bet is shit loads of red bull and a lot of Smints. Push on through, it'll soon be 5pm!!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do mainframes still exist? I thought that was obsolete in the 80's.

As for being pissed, go and sleep in the toilet for a bit :thumbsup:

The way to go these days is the CLOUD.....all about virtualisation

....and who first brought this fantastic new invention to us...yes IBM in the 50's...using......MAINFRAMES

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
And why am i a twat? Because I'm not as uptight as you? I've broke no laws I brought this on myself and am willing to face the consequences. The fact you are calling me a twat when you have never met me and have no idea what I am like is a bit harsh. To call someone a twat over 1 MESSAGEBOARD post which you don't approve of is a bit 'twatish'

Sobered up quickly, I see?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The way to go these days is the CLOUD.....all about virtualisation

....and who first brought this fantastic new invention to us...yes IBM in the 50's...using......MAINFRAMES

I used to be an IBM VM sys prog, back in the day. Now I use various Virtual Machine offerings under Windows 7. Mind you, with MVS systems (big mainframes) the would spend 73% of their processing cruching IBM code before they got to the user's programs. They didn't fall over very often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here