Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drinks bottles at the Amex

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Today as the catering staff manfully struggled to get the tethered screw top off my Son's Robinsons, I ended up wearing half of it. A good start to the afternoon.

The PL are in conflict with bottle manufacturers, who are now making bottles where the top is specifically designed not to come off.

I DEMAND answers......

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
What if you’re smuggling alcohol to your seat, a swig of your drink wouldn’t stop that.

But, yes the whole bottle top thing seems to be addressing an issue that never existed.
If they allowed transparent reusable bottles in it would eliminate the possibility of most alcoholic beverages being smuggled in.

Not many people would happily take a big swig of vodka, so I think that’s a bit of a moot point.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Today as the catering staff manfully struggled to get the tethered screw top off my Son's Robinsons, I ended up wearing half of it. A good start to the afternoon.

The PL are in conflict with bottle manufacturers, who are now making bottles where the top is specifically designed not to come off.

I DEMAND answers......
They do come off by twisting the two pieces of plastic attaching the bottle top to the bottle. I imagine some retard has been paid millions for their crap idea to meet recycling rules.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It would be good to have water dispensers in the North Stand - not sure why they're only available in WSU, it must be because of the walk to the top.
I went to the North Stand concourse after the match today, I noticed 2 water dispensers, they are in between the middle kiosk and the kiosk towards the east stand. Almost opposite the entrance to block G

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here