Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drinks bottles at the Amex

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
no, it’s just I’m nowhere near the refillable station mentioned in the West stand Upper. I appreciate the suggestion though.
I also mentioned other concourses have probably got them…..i very much doubt it’s just the WSU that has a refilling station.
Maybe worth looking tomorrow in the concourse of the stand you sit in.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
In response to your post here are a couple of things to point out (if I’m correct that is!). Firstly, you are within your your rights to ask for a free glass of tap water at any any of the kiosks. Secondly, the policy of banning certain sizes of water bottles, and with tops off, is a security measure introduced by the football authorities/police which the club must adhere to. All a bit over the top I must admit but that’s the price the decent majority of us have to pay for the minority of twats being twattish.
You should probably add that it is not a blanket outright ban - if you have a green disability wrist band or otherwise physical disability that means you need the top on, you will be given a bottle with the top on. Which is a relief when you are using crutches - a routinely soaking wet jacket was my thanks for trying to abide by the rules until a kindly steward advised me of the above.

I would also add, it was incredibly difficult for me to reach down for a water bottle under my chair - and the number of bottles I dropped or kicked it over was getting ridiculous and making it very dangerous not just for me but for everyone else put at risk of serious injury from slipping on the wet ground (from my bottle and anyone else‘s that had been kicked over in my immediate vicinity)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's a reason why they sell them with a top attached. I'm hoping the new recycling rules mean the kiosk will struggle to detach the top.
I asked for a bottle of water at the Ipswich game and they gave me a pint of tap water instead. I reckon that they can't handle the removal of the top.

It would be good to have water dispensers in the North Stand - not sure why they're only available in WSU, it must be because of the walk to the top.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Is it permitted to take small umbrellas in?
I got a couple of these to use here in some places.
images (4).jpeg

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This is about making money, pure and simple. Anyone pretending to engage in any other reasoning is kidding themselves.

Money over fans.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’ve found They don’t even try and remove the tops now with the ‘attached’ tops you get now on water bottles. Haven’t had a topless bottle this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here